So awesome! Still can't believe you sold your trials bike... a GasGas nonetheless :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. This would be such a cool sport to get little kids started on.

Oh my wowski, I laugh out loud when I watch this because I reflect upon the increased heart beat I get from simply hoping over a 1 foot diameter log (might be smaller :) or even crossing a railroad track.

My mathematical mind wonders about the physics of how it could be done... tire pressure, power to weight ratio (b0256c16d4b6ac2b5aa1b1b2651287d5.png) , weight of entire bike (and weight of the rider - haha). I will set my goals higher now! smiles. Thanks for the link Chris.

CiD as much as the indoor stuff is just mind boggling, I still like the natural terrain stuff best of all, because it's where we ride...just to see how Toni plays in this natural stuff is just so UN Natural!! Imagine how he sees the stuff we just ride by and don't give a second thought to even attempt to ride on or up. Unbelievable 2 wheel talent in the World Trials level guys (Jarvis comes to mind, 4th in the world at one time). Great post