paulmbowers

Sunday Nov 2... an extra hour of sleep

nice, i missed the last rain we had and now i miss this one..... bummed. glad yall had a good one

Tears of Blood, Dia de los Muertos

Glad you Gladiators had a hoot.

I know, Saturday

What is the stuff that some call rain?

Me too missed out on both the rains. Oh well, there will be another day. Maybe two more before the year is up.

I'd much prefer my own blood over bike blood. I heal cheaper than my bike.

I was late to the party, was that you guys I passed in pine valley?

http://youtu.be/ik1DMg4A76Y

paulmbowers, riggerdan on trail 11

That was the best 6 minutes & 41 seconds of my day...... :lmaosmiley:

Though we seem to be going exceptionally slow on that trail, or was that just the camera...?

Thanks for posting

Though we seem to be going exceptionally slow on that trail, or was that just the camera...?

Riding buddy.

Not friend....

Great riding conditions that day...

Thanks for being the video bike Bob... and collecting me from timeto time...

Paul thanks for the pics...

Great riding conditions that day...

Thanks for being the video bike Bob... and collecting me from timeto time...

Paul thanks for the pics...

pics and go pro videos were very nice

Well, those trails look very attractive...tempting...alluring.

Need to get up really early one of these day sot make your ride. (Live in Lake Elsinore, so over 2 hours away)

Moto- the dirt was almost perfect...very few slimey sections....hodnett; I apologize for not having video of you...on the very first trail, a tree must've hit the camera and switched it to "camera" mode...so every time I started the "video" again, I got a picture of the group...only 4 videos came out...my favorite was Spur, with Paul getting pissed off and waving me by like some octogenarian in a Buick Skylark doing 45 on the freeway

Nothing like leaving some space between you and the next guy in case things go pear shaped. You look like a bunch of Shriners practicing for a parade. don't worry, you won't get left behind if you leave more than a bike length from the guy in front of you...you might actually enjoy the ride a bit more too when you don't have to panic brake every 3rd turn.

112011ShrinersParade3_1.jpg

Nothing like leaving some space between you and the next guy in case things go pear shaped. You look like a bunch of Shriners practicing for a parade. don't worry, you won't get left behind if you leave more than a bike length from the guy in front of you...you might actually enjoy the ride a bit more too when you don't have to panic brake every 3rd turn.

Well, I guess we've been schooled!

Maybe I can clarify a bit. Both Dan and Bob are riders with whom I have ridden for years, and are particularly skilled. The pace was fairly brisk, and what they are doing, with my consent, is giving me a bit of well-intentioned and good-natured hard time. They are clearly better riders than I.

Ever seen "On Any Sunday" (either part)? Many riders enjoy "mixing it up" a bit like this- it's a lot of fun, keeps each other humble, and really pushes skill level. Everyone improves a little and everyone has fun.

There are very few riders with whom I'd ride in this manner- most I'd just pull over and let them by (or they'd simply pass me) because few are skilled enough to do this with reasonable safety- I simply don't trust most riders enough. But with these guys, it's a blast!

Mom, you'll be pleased as punch to know that, with the exception of this section, we did maintain gaps between riders that you'd find more acceptable, following the one-second for every ten mph as recommended by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Vacman- what Paul said

Pfffft!!! I trusted you once.

Then you used my body as traction in the Anza Borrego desert when you ran me over!

and I never do it without my fez on.

Oh, no.

(Yoots should Google Steely Dan The Royal Scam)