Wintyfresh

Otay/Jamul MX Practice Track Day Sunday April 6th

Bring her along, women love to spend time at the track with your friends on your anniversary.

+1

Women especially like when you volunteer them to hold the 30 second board before you moto on the track with your friends on your anniversary.

Bring her along, women love to spend time at the track with your friends on your anniversary.

+1

Women especially like when you volunteer them to hold the 30 second board before you moto on the track with your friends on your anniversary.

And would you mind wearing this, honey? The guys would just get a big kick out of it, thanks.

Lurk... it depends how the Speed Limit 100 plays out...

Appears I'll be there. At least so far. If I can get on this plane.

Somebody bring a camera, ok?

I'll bring a camera.

I'm also gonna bring a small propane BBQ - I won't have enough to feed everyone but bring something and you're welcome to use it.

I'll be there also, splitting time on my friends bike since mine is still down.

I should be there with two loaner KTM's and a Yamaha. Invited a guy from work who has never ridden track before, he'll have fun.

I'll be there with my KLR, DRZ and a camera- didn't have time to get real food together, but I'll bring some snacks

I'll be there with my KLR, DRZ and a camera- didn't have time to get real food together, but I'll bring some snacks

I've probably got an extra dog for you.

Thanks Daniel- I have sandwich stuff...I was planning on setting out a really good taco set-up, but ran outof time

Thanks Daniel- I have sandwich stuff...I was planning on setting out a really good taco set-up, but ran outof time

There is still time. I like pollo asada california burritos and carnitas tacos - make it happen!

I thought Chik-fil-a was the standard post vet track meal...

Good times- my back and ankle are toast-

Anybod: feel free to start a ride report...

Was an awesome day of fun, glad I made it out and epic riding with you Tom and Andy. The 2 stroke was fun and great seeing everyone !!! Can't wait for pics !!

That was ridiculously fun, thanks to everyone who made it out! I'm eager to do this again!

I was having so much fun I only took one picture. Definitely will visit the track again, great time.

Bowers uploaded all my pics to photobucket, but I can't do anything with them for a few days...

Tim, Tom or Aaron- if you text me, i'll give you access to my photobucket and you can start a ride report...or; maybe my wife will get off thecomputer in a few hours