KTMrad

Issues with SDAR Site Upgrade ? Post Here

I can't figure out how to paste a BBCode onto the text body. I used to post pics from PhotoBucket and Flickr in this way previously, but can't copy/paste anything in the text body.

Try the 4 button with a clipboard when you write a post

Everything is working fine for me EXCEPT for the email notifications!!! ANy ideas??

I checked everything, and it is set up to notify me, checked my email addy, it is correct, and checked my spam folder, nothing..

Anyone?

Thanks

Login to your account and go to settings

then select notification settings

make sure that both checkboxex are checked.

You can choose when you want to receive an embail by the kind of notification you selected.

Everything is working fine for me EXCEPT for the email notifications!!! ANy ideas??

I checked everything, and it is set up to notify me, checked my email addy, it is correct, and checked my spam folder, nothing..

Anyone?

Thanks

Login to your account and go to settings

then select notification settings

make sure that both checkboxex are checked.

You can choose when you want to receive an embail by the kind of notification you selected.

or check this on the top "Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency:" and choose imediately

or check this on the top "Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency:" and choose imediately

All done, no notifications.

Not complaining- if we never get them back, that'd be fine with me as well.

But just want you to know.

Thanks.

The fact that the option is there should make spence that it should function. I will see what I can do

I have been told the password reset email notification doesn't work

There have been quite a few postings from yesterday that are gone today.

Example my thread

http://dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17581-searching-for-unemployed-underemployed-flexibly-employed-or-retired/

had three replys yesterday afternoon, from Spaugh, Baja2015 and myself. Today there is only one that was made today by Mr. JAJA.

Others postings have disappeared as well.

Pasta, change your New Content setting (left side of the page once you click new content" to "By Time Period" and extend it to the Past 24 hours or Past Week. You accidently posted 2 different "Searching for ...." threads. Baja2015, Spaugh replied to one and Mr.Jaja applied to the different. I can see both now.

I have noticed a few double, sometimes triple posts lately. This might be because the site takes a few seconds to upload the new post and a user is clicking "Post" more than once. The east coast guys seem to be the main guilty parties - always in a hurry :bigeyed: ! Haha I

The back to the top button is missed.

CiD

I found the button, it's not marked and was very faint on my screen.

Edited by Covered in Dust

I found the button, it's not marked and was very faint on my screen.

esq-up-old-man-0609-lg-8782802.jpg

Logroller (luke) is unable to log in...any ideas? Cameron? Carguy?

I checked his account, it looked ok, did he forget his password?

Heads up: Forgotten password email notifications do not work (no email notifications currently work). bboyle9 forgot his password and is effectively locked out as a result of this.

As always, Thank You for taking the time to work on the issues.

The "multi quote" and "quote" options are not working for me. When I click on either, it takes me to reply to topic, but it doesn't bring the post I'm trying to tag into my new response box.

The "multi quote" and "quote" options are not working for me. When I click on either, it takes me to reply to topic, but it doesn't bring the post I'm trying to tag into my new response box.

Hey Oracle, I got the multi-quote function to work in the Death Valley thread. I had to play with it a bit to learn how it functioned but it seemed to work okay. Try quoting this if you can

EDIT: I should also add that there is a limit to the number of posts you can can quote. I believe you can only quote 2 posts but I may be mistaken. Either way, there is a limit and you will get an error message if you attempt too large of a quote/multi-quote.

Hey Oracle, I got the multi-quote function to work in the Death Valley thread. I had to play with it a bit to learn how it functioned but it seemed to work okay. Try quoting this if you can

EDIT: I should also add that there is a limit to the number of posts you can can quote. I believe you can only quote 2 posts but I may be mistaken. Either way, there is a limit and you will get an error message if you attempt too large of a quote/multi-quote.

To be or not to be.

To be or not to be.

It wasn't working for me before either, but appears to be now.

Test, test, test...

Test number 2

I tried quote and multi quote...no workie for me... :grrr:

Any advise? Maybe settings on my end. I'm running Win 7

I tried quote and multi quote...no workie for me... :grrr:

Any advise? Maybe settings on my end. I'm running Win 7

It didn't work for me at all until today. I didn't change anything, so.......I'm no help whatsoever. As usual.

Well, at least you gave me hope!

Well, it doesn't work at home....so I guess I'm still in the same boat?