KTMrad

Issues with SDAR Site Upgrade ? Post Here

Hello All, most of you know we just did a massive site upgrade.

If you notice any issues, please post them here so Uncle Cameron and his I.T. guy can address them.

Not everything will be fixed right away, so please give them a few days to work on this stuff.....it really is a lot of work to debug the issues.

Thanks for all your support !

And thanks to Uncle Cameron, his wife Jessica and their I.T. guys who have been working on this.

like button still doesnt work, not that i use it anyway....(just kidding).

i got three dupe posts from one that i wanted, it can be my fault for lack of patience, it seemed frozen after I hit the post it button so I hit it again and again.

site is evolving well.

i got three dupe posts from one that i wanted, it can be my fault for lack of patience, it seemed frozen after I hit the post it button so I hit it again and again.

site is evolving well.

Which like button ? The FACEBOOK like button ??

Also , the dup posts sounds like operator error.

site is evolving well.

Which like button ? The FACEBOOK like button ??

Also , the dup posts sounds like operator error.

There is a "Like" button on each post. Also on Mobile it's a Check mark. Each time I click it it says you have exceeded your amount for the day... is the amount zero?

I don't know....I think it's kinda weird to have a "Like" button....what are we Facebook ??

If people really want it....we'll see about fixing it. I myself don't want it to be like facebook and don't think we need it....but it's all about you members.

I'm not saying we are like facebook...

I'm just saying there is a like button on the new site... and it doesn;t work properly...

I was nosing around and clicked on the change theme button and then hit the other option. The site has been jacked since. Cant switch back either. All I see are error messages. Seems to be working on my phone okay. First person to help me out gets a free taco tomorrow night at the dash!

Try hopping on one foot and humming the theme from The Greatest American Hero.

Now it wont even let me log in.

How did you manage to post that? Just askin'.... :coolio:

On his phone...

His computer is giving him problems...

On his phone...

His computer is giving him problems...

Ah.....I see. I don't have a new fangled phone that does anything other than get and send calls, and take lousy pictures. I keep forgetting that a lot of the rest of the world is more upwardly mobile than I am when it comes to electronic gadgets. :rolleyes:

I have no idea why Tracy seems to be the only one having this problem....unless we hear more of the same problems.

I played around with the theme button on the lower left corner. Violated the "if you don't know what something is don't mess with it" rule!

Do NOT click "Change Theme"

I did it, changed my theme and now I'm messed up like tlking6. I was hoping to solve his problem but I cannot find a solution. I believe it is tied to my login. I deleted cookies, history, rebooted and even tried on different browsers but it is still whacky. I believe I can only access the site on my phone because I am on the mobile version. I can view the website fine as a guest but when I login (post theme change) it gets whacky.

Don't do it!!! I bit the forbidden fruit and now I'm banished from SDAR full version.

I'll never forgive you Tracy! ... well maybe I can forgive you after some tacos and cervezas!!

But seriously, Do NOT change theme.

I like the forum by time period feature but when I click on a topic ive been following it always goes to the beginning instead of the where I last read like it did before.

CiD

I like the forum by time period feature but when I click on a topic ive been following it always goes to the beginning instead of the where I last read like it did before.

CiD

CiD, try clicking the little blue circle or blue star (if you have previously posted in that thread). These little icons are to the left of the thread title and will take you to the first unread post.

CiD

CiD, try clicking the little blue circle or blue star (if you have previously posted in that thread). These little icons are to the left of the thread title and will take you to the first unread post.

Thanks Tim.

Hi, Everyone

The issue is now resoleved for all users and you cannot change your theme anymore.

If anyone one is still getting this issue please post.

Admin.

Yup, that is an excellent feature to have...please bring it back!