This is a self paced Adventure challenge. Basic rules are: Follow a preset course, hit designated checkpoints and do it in a certain amount of time.

Here is the adventure...

The pics:

The video:

The prep:

The Spot track:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0qlcH0d4vgl4Jj0iGK3UicWMELjzBSSqo

Sorry..... We are working on the video thing. I see that It's not playing so trying to sort it. If the video doesn't work for you, try downloading Adobe Flashplayer: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Incredible. Congrats!!!

I knew when I followed your SPOT one day that started at 6:30 AM and you were still movin' at 10 PM, you were a man on a mission.

I messed something up cuz I can't get the video's to play. Those side hill rocky trails had me puckerin' just looking at 'em.

Incredible. Congrats!!!

Those side hill rocky trails had me puckerin' just looking at 'em.

Ditto! That's awesome, thanks for sharing.

thanks for putting this together, the pic and video thingy, enjoyed it. what a ride, props!!

videos no workie... but I see the log crossing you talked about... that looks like hell

what kind of timeline are they usually allowing for this "self-paced" tour... cuz I would still be out there

Funny to me that you would bother to stop and take pictures so all of us couch potatos can ooh and ahh

videos no workie... but I see the log crossing you talked about... that looks like hell

try this:

HDV_0024

That is a very respectable multi day and night ride, and by yourself. You just gave a new meaning to the phrase " brass balls" ( have only done a day trip by myself, and only for about 5 hours). It looks like most of the time you road day and night, I am glad you made it home safe, but I am sure you were well prepared, and by the pics it looks like you traveled light and only took what you needed.

Good for you! That will be a trip you will never forget, congrats. coolio.gif

I realize I don't partake of many postings but, this was an incredible feat Vic!!! It was fun watching the SPOT link and tracking you progress. Thanks for posting the footage. Now, when do you get added to the list of those who actually accomplished the T1.I believe it is only eight riders before you. It would be interesting to know see the stats in regards to the time it took for each to complete the ride. Thinking you just set a new standard.

4 days 1 hour.......SIC!!

Most IMPRESSIVE indeed.

Can't wait to hear the stories :)

Regards,

James

Impressive.... I am inspired...

That is an awesome accomplishment Vic!!!!! Congrats!