KTMrad

THE Desert Dash VOLUNTEER Thread

I'll drive the EMT the day mimi doesn't.....(but I don't have 4x4).......

I can do GPS a shift also. and happy to be a helper for carguy friday night dinner, I have a canopy......

Hey Randy, I PM'd you a few months ago and I would like to sweep Saturday and/or Sunday. Thanks!

I volunteer to show up at the Saturday lunch spot and drink a beer with the prez

Bummer, Cant be there. Sisters birthday (shhh... totally forgot). But I would still like to volunteer Brad and I for friday night reg or kitchen duty sat night after the raffle. Either or both is good.

Just let me know, Ben

But I would still like to volunteer Brad and I for friday night reg or kitchen duty sat night after the raffle. Either or both is good.

Just let me know, Ben

You got it Ben, no worries...and thanks !

Randy, I,m out , broken.

Bummer Charlie....sucks you broke the leg !

Yea, cast and maybe screws today, but I sure was having fun until I wasn't. I'm young and tough though so I'm sure it will heal quick.

If I had only bought one of those fancy headlights or not rode at night or slowed down or/ oh what the heck I was having a blast.

No big deal.

If you've volunteered for the Desert Dash, please all volunteers attending the club meeting tonight, sit at the large center table so we can keep the tab on one check since I'm buying for volunteers only (beer not included, sorry).

We have more than enough volunteers, here is the list....main thing is, we need 3 sweep riders for Sunday....we always fall short on Sunday with sweep riders, but usually someone jumps in to fill in the necessary positions on Sunday. Need to make sure we have 3 committed sweep riders for Sunday.

1. tlking6
  2. ADV BUM
  3. danrider
  4. rydethis
  5. eddie
  6. cablejockey
  7. stomp944
  8. crawdaddy
  9. schwinn
  10. Joliet
  11. bikeslut
  12. dsfox
  13. calnub
  14. hodnettjj
  15. carguy
  16. crusty & christina
  17. pasta pilot
  18. dirt dame
  19. tree
  20. johnnyg
  21. klx ben & brad
  22. steelrain & his wife
  23. strega

It is obvious and implied as common knowledge that you will be there...Right? See you guys there.

Unfortunately other plans are interfering and I need to cancel my plans for this ride. Randy - I sent you a PM. Someone will need to step in and ride sweep to replace me.

Not Authorized... You must Sweep... :torch:/>

Unfortunately other plans are interfering and I need to cancel my plans for this ride. Randy - I sent you a PM. Someone will need to step in and ride sweep to replace me.

Steelrain, Dave....we need sweep on Sunday, can you do it please ?

My son (fenix) and I are available to sweep on Sunday if you need. We are staying the RV park Sunday night so we are not worried about getting back early.

Deb already signed you up. She said you would sweep both days after doing the dishes and wash my bike both nights.

Steelrain, Dave....we need sweep on Sunday, can you do it please ?

Not a problem!

Deb already signed you up. She said you would sweep both days after doing the dishes and wash my bike both nights.

we'll miss you out there ian, perhaps you and maggie can swing down for lunch one day on the big bike....would be great to see you guys....

Randy,

I'm still nursing a sore back so my riding will be minimal to none. I can help with check-in, lunch, etc. I can be there 2-3 on Friday but want to leave around noon on Sunday since I have to drive back to LA. If you can use me, size XL.

John

Here are the positions everyone agreed to volunteer for:

Saturday Sweep:

Danrider

Stomp 944

Tree

hodnettjj

Aaron

Need 3 of you to sweep the easy section, and the other 2 only have to sweep the 2 hard sections....so you can work that out on Friday.

Sunday Sweep:

Dave & Dan Pugh

Registration Friday night 6-9pm:

Joliet

Carguy & Francine

Bikeslut

Jay

Me

Registration Saturday morning 6am:

Joliet

Carguy & Francine

Bikeslut

Jay

Me

Registration Sunday morning 6:30am:

Christine (Mrs. Crusty)

Lynette

Lunch Sunday in Borrego Springs:

Joliet

Johnny G

Carguy & Francine

EMT Drivers:

Saturday - dsfox

Sunday - dirt dame

Saturday afternoon setting up chairs at the clubhouse:

Me

Schwinn

Jay

and maybe a couple of others who are there at the campground.

Raffle 7pm Saturday night after dinner:

Me

Carguy

Bikeslut

Crusty

GPS Downloads:

Friday night: 6-9pm

Saturday 6am - 7:45am: Crawdaddy, Strega, Zoot

Sunday 6:30-7:45am: Zoot, KLX Ben

Volunteer dinner Friday night:

tlking6

Carguy

If you volunteered but don't see your name, you can fill in wherever during the weekend.

Volunteer campsites for Friday & Saturday nights only are in the first row to the right (north) of the office building, in the RV camping area. Your campsites are paid for by SDAR (fri. & sat. nights), 10 sites maximum, so please keep all trailers and vehicles within the first 10 campsites (#'s 25 thru 34 only).

Thanks to everyone for volunteering to help out with our big event !

Randy,

What time do you need us there on Friday, I have the day off so just trying to plan what time I will be leaving.

Also I will be tent camping so if anyone doesn't mind me sharing an area that would be great to cut down on the space needed...Looking forward to the weekend !!!

Randy,

What time do you need us there on Friday, I have the day off so just trying to plan what time I will be leaving.

Also I will be tent camping so if anyone doesn't mind me sharing an area that would be great to cut down on the space needed...Looking forward to the weekend !!!

Oh, maybe 3pm the latest.

Thanks.