Hey I'm seeing if there is any interest. I plan to ride from my house (free parking), around Campo, to the Border, to Lake Dominquez, Jacumba for lunch, and back thru Thing Valley up to Laguna. Probably 80 miles or so, probably not real big bike friendly (up to you though),I plan to keep a decent pace but not racey at all! If you are a person who must be sure every where you go is absoulutely positively legal this ride may not be for you, not that we will go anywhere obviously restricted but it is often fuzzy out here. As my X used to say, usually when she was mad at me " Campo isn't even in the U.S. you just get away with anything!"

This ride can be adjusted in any way needed, except it will be on Saturday at 9:00 A.M. , Noob friendly (kindof), no worries , no agenda.

Uncle Champ.

I own some property near Lake Dominguez. The ownerof the land around the lake just put up no tresspassing signs everywhere. But we can legally travel the main access roads. Can you tell me the track you take from Campo there? I am not up for all 80 miles, but I might could meet you at the lake at a later time. we camp at lakeside sportsmans club right down the road from the lake. I have keys to gate to road up to jewel valley from there. If we camp there Friday night, we could offer coffee and bathroom pit stop on way to Jacumba.

let me know,

William Harrington

Subscribing as I'm a possible.

Leo, got a helmet, gloves and boots? if yes then HIT IT!!!

I am in on this one

About 20 miles to lake dominquez, which isn't much of a lake. Leo what gear do you need?

all the stuff for the bike skid case savers rad guards hand guards

for me.

all i have atm is some military desert boots canvas like carhart jacket, dirt helmet and goggles and some fox gloves haha

I own some property near Lake Dominguez. The ownerof the land around the lake just put up no tresspassing signs everywhere. But we can legally travel the main access roads. Can you tell me the track you take from Campo there? I am not up for all 80 miles, but I might could meet you at the lake at a later time. we camp at lakeside sportsmans club right down the road from the lake. I have keys to gate to road up to jewel valley from there. If we camp there Friday night, we could offer coffee and bathroom pit stop on way to Jacumba.

let me know,

William Harrington

The track from campo to the lake could be quite a surprise. Even we dont know :)

About 20 miles to lake dominquez, which isn't much of a lake. Leo what gear do you need?

all the stuff for the bike skid case savers rad guards hand guards

for me.

all i have atm is some military desert boots canvas like carhart jacket, dirt helmet and goggles and some fox gloves haha

As far as the bike, it sounds like all you need is gas. And for you, it sounds like your set. Be there at 9. Its not that serious of a ride for that bike

ok sounds like im goin on a ride this weekend haha

the overall pace will now be slowed haha

SUFFER!!!!!

EDIT:

i have no protection on the bike so i hope i dont crash

i think ill just say screw it and go.

where we meeting and what time?

Mountain empire high school parking lot @ 9am saturday. 3291 buckman springs rd. Pine valley ca 91962

there is a nice big open parking lot right in front of the school

i have no protection on the bike so i hope i dont crash

Gotta scratch that sucker some time!

i think ill just say screw it and go.

where we meeting and what time?

Mountain empire high school parking lot @ 9am saturday. 3291 buckman springs rd. Pine valley ca 91962

there is a nice big open parking lot right in front of the school

ok i hope to god it isnt so damn windy as it has been.

i already know it will be freezing haha.

i just about froze to death up at the crestwood off ramp fixing the wrong way sign. i had no jacket or gloves haha windy as all hell

it is suppose to warm up a bit on saturday. and the wind is dying down

Damn this sounds good! Someone might not be happy when I change plans...sorry Sondra! When and where are we meeting? Bringing the Husky!

Damn this sounds good! Someone might not be happy when I change plans...sorry Sondra! When and where are we meeting? Bringing the Husky!

please refer to post #13 (noob)

Hmmmmm....there will be a lake involved, you say?

Mimi, this lake used to be FULL of bullheads (yellow belly catfish) the biggest was prolly 6". its been a long time but the kids used to have a blast

What time you plan to be done? If I can be back in np by 2 then I'm 80% there.

please refer to post #13 (noob)

Reason I asked is Uncle Champ posted a ride with parking at his house and you posted another meet place - just wanted to clarify.