KTMrad

10th Annual Anza Borrego Desert Dash Dualsport Ride

On Sunday as you come down Split Mountain road from Fish Creek you will hit Hwy 78. On your left is a full service shop called " Muy Rapido " 5965 Hwy 78. Also a store, gifts and T shirts- sweaters. He carries GAS in 55 gallon drums. His name is Tony Motta.

A little secret is he always has GAS all year around for off roaders.

Edit: Agetro was nice enough to let me join him, so I'm set for the ride.

I just found out my partner is backing out of the ride so I'm looking for a partner or group to ride with. I'm a spirited intermediate/advanced-beginner, meaning I'm pretty comfortable getting through the non-bailout sections and can keep up but I'm not going to be anywhere near the front of the pack. I enjoy a mix of aggressive riding and easy cruising so I'm pretty flexible in terms of pace and I always enjoy riding with new people. I'll be using a WR250R for this event.

Feel free to e-mail or pm me. aidanin1torr @ gmail . com

aidan

I know its been asked a couple times. Just wondering if the list will be posted on here or will it be emailed out. Only a week left and I would just like to know if my money order made it.

hi all,

i'll be volunteering on dd weekend and need a ride to butterfield, since my bike is in pieces in afry's garage... is anyone driving out on friday that could take a passenger? i'm in encinitas, but can meet up wherever, and will bring some whiskey with me to share on the drive drinks.gif

thanks,

johnnyg

hi all,

i'll be volunteering on dd weekend and need a ride to butterfield, since my bike is in pieces in afry's garage... is anyone driving out on friday that could take a passenger? i'm in encinitas, but can meet up wherever, and will bring some whiskey with me to share on the drive drinks.gif

thanks,

johnnyg

i am leaving Escondido Friday morning

hi all,

thanks,

johnnyg

I will be leaving Encinitas fri mid morning.

hi all,

thanks,

johnnyg

Rolling from Oceanside Friday morning.

Lunch will be at the Fire station in Salton Sea.

My wife has decided to come camp with me and would like to join the BBQ on Saturday. I only prepaid for me. Can we pay for her there and to whom?

My wife has decided to come camp with me and would like to join the BBQ on Saturday. I only prepaid for me. Can we pay for her there and to whom?

Let Randy know...He will take care of it..Its a awesome dinner. I don't know how much

hi all,

thanks,

johnnyg

I will be leaving Encinitas fri mid morning.

thanks for the quick response... will send a pm.

johnnyg

MAIL IN ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED - 2/18/2013

You must now call the number on the flyer to see if you can enter, limited amount of openings left to enter the ride. Please do not show up at the ride without calling first....thanks.

Looks like it might be a wet one. I'm sorry I'll miss it but need to give the hip a few more weeks before I push it to hard.

CiD

Photo borrowed from ADV

post-13540-042253100 1361299028_thumb.jp

Looks like it might be a wet one. I'm sorry I'll miss it but need to give the hip a few more weeks before I push it to hard.

CiD

Photo borrowed from ADV

We'll miss you out there but negative on the forecast - Weather will be ideal Sunny/70's with overnight lows in 40's.......light winds.......hopefully it'll sprinkle out there today/tomorrow

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Ocotillo+CA+USCA0798:1:US

CiD

Photo borrowed from ADV

We'll miss you out there but negative on the forecast - Weather will be ideal Sunny/70's with overnight lows in 40's.......light winds.......hopefully it'll sprinkle out there today/tomorrow

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Ocotillo+CA+USCA0798:1:US

I guess my hip that I use to predict the weather with is a little off after the surgery. But it's still a cool picture.

Covered in Mud

Leo,

I am going out Friday. The guys I am riding with are not getting out till Saturday night so Saturday's ride I have no riding partners. Would be good to ride together if you still need partner.

Let me know

Tony

The last gas stop on Sat will be located where ? Just planing my ride.

This has probably been asked before, but I may have overlooked it....where does one get the GPS tracks for this? Or are there are none and we are to navigate via roll charts?

There will be tables set up at registration to load the GPS tracks...

Not sure about the gas...

Hey tony,

my email is agetro@gmail.com. Send me a email with your contact information.

Leo

Leo,

I am going out Friday. The guys I am riding with are not getting out till Saturday night so Saturday's ride I have no riding partners. Would be good to ride together if you still need partner.

Let me know

Tony

The last gas stop on Sat will be located where ? Just planing my ride.

I heard that the gas station in Seeley was being considered, just east of Plaster City.