3. tntmo

Ktm 990 Nav upgrade

Nice fix.
  4. crfxer

SDAR DS Evolution shirts- sale/ input

You have another XL? I'd like one too
  5. TexasDualler

2020 Big Bear Run - June 27

Did this ride the last couple of years but won't be able to make it this time around. If they follow the same pattern they've been doing, 38 Special will be about 160mi after the start of the hard ways. Best of luck to all those brave enough to attempt the gantlet.
  6. ADV Bum

Ktm 990 Nav upgrade

On the last sunset ride I discovered some issues with the Ktm 990. First my fans were not working. Then my Zumo decided to quit working as we came down the mountain. I fixed the thermostat. Pretty easy fix. I replaced with a lower temp thermostat. The Zumo was a little more involved. I did not want to scrap the Touratech mount for the Zumo and spend a bunch of money to replace with another system. The old Zumo was locked in a mechanism attached to the mount. I had to cut the screws to look at what I had to play with. Once off I figured I could make an adapter plate and reuse the Touratech Nav mount. I wanted to be able to mount both my Garmin Montana and my phone. I had the power cradle for the Montana so I attached it to the plate and attached the ram mount for the phone. Turned out well enough. I will use it. I may trim and add some more rubber to the mounts, but for now it will work. I am hoping to do the same on the 500 when it arrives so share devices easily between bikes.
  7. ADV Bum

I have some. I have an xl for you.
  8. Bp619

Whoa put on a little weight with broken leg I take it, haha jk
  9. Looks like awesome trip I'm jealous
  10. Glad to see you back on the bike Truman. Covid needs to end now do we can get back to staying at Grampa’s Place.
  11. SpaceCowboy

Any chance of another run? I’d like an xl
  12. Yesterday
  13. Thing valley: Gate at the bottom by the Campground on kitchen Creek is open (campground still closed as of last weekend)
  14. Goofy Footer

What's Open?

No. Access is from the 79. There are locked gates by the observatory.
  15. Pokey151

What's Open?

Quentin about palomar divide, can you gain access near the fire station near the observatory or you you need to go down and around lake henshaw on the 79 Thanks. I have a few friends that want to ride Sunday out off Pamo. Just not sure where to go
  16. Nice! I'll bet that hurt (the femur).
  17. I presume Boulder creek is open all the way through? Anyone been down thing valley?
  18. Normally we get to stay at my grandparents cabin in big bear, but they’re hunkered down there while this virus is around, so I’m not allowed. That meant camping! Went up for one night, riding on Sunday and Monday. Got home Sunday late. Temps perfect, 70 day and 40 at night. Did some usual white mountain John Bull, and found some really fun extras. didn’t think my bike could get any uglier, until I dropped it off my joe hauler while cruising the fire roads a little too fast... guess I don’t NEED two shrouds Practiced some pivot turns and some drifts, adjusted my suspension a bit. First real ride since breaking the femur and felt out of shape, but overall good.
  19. SpaceCowboy

They cut off my pants!

Pants work
  20. Jlburgess

What's Open?

So I have been waiting for the lower section of Pine Creek Rd to open up and it still hasn't. I sent an inquiry to Descanso FS and received the following reply. I'm hoping this is just "Toad Season" otherwise we might be waiting a while. >I received your question about why the lower gate to Pine Creek Rd is closed. The lower portion of the road is closed due to potential disturbance to the Arroyo Toad, which is an endangered species. The lower portion of the road is temporarily closed and we will open it as soon as feasible. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you! Tracy Knapp Assistant Recreation & Lands Officer Forest Service Cleveland National Forest Descanso Ranger District p: 619-445-6235 x3435 f: 619-445-1753 tracy.knapp@usda.gov
  21. June 27, 2020 - Single Day event says AMA membership is Required. https://www.bigbeartrailriders.com/content.aspx?page_id=4002&club_id=849383&item_id=1223722
  22. Last week
  23. Nice to see such a big group of riders!
  24. I choose right after the last race is done.
  25. I watch qualifying and tweak my pics. Osbourne was a fluke last night however he did qualify well. Pics in for Sunday already....
  26. I gotta quit choosing with my heart, really want Roczen to win but it doesn’t look like he has the stamina lately. 52 points, I moved up but just outside top 10 (thousand).
  1. Load more activity