San Diego Adventure Riders

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. simicrintz

Moonrise over MyOtay

Awesome pics, Jim! So cool to see this through your eyes!
  3. KC-World

Celebration of Life for Schwinn 5/17

Wow ... just way to early to go... i met him 15 years ago for the first time totally unaware at a so mission beach bar, I was wearing a Moto shirt, and he came up & handed me his SDAR business card... and said : “let’s ride sometime” and .... this clubs cool! This is crazy, cause that is the reason I know about SDAR! Rest in piece ... kc
  4. Wierdrider

Moonrise over MyOtay

I’m at the very to of Otay
  5. Wierdrider

Moonrise over MyOtay

I’m at the very to of Otay
  6. Dress4Less

Padres - 5-22 - Wed tickets

Thanks for posting Mike... Alternative: Gulls home games Wed. 5/22 and Fri. 5/24...round three of the Calder Cup Playoffs vs. the Chicago Wolves...WHEN the Gulls win this series, they go to the Calder Cup Championship! This is the farthest the Gulls have gone into the playoffs in the history of the team. Get on board and GO GULLS!
  7. Great seeing you back on the bike. I was wore out good after a 5 hour night ride Friday then 4 hours today.
  8. Wierdrider

Moonrise over MyOtay

I’m picking up my burrito now and will head up Otay
  9. Yesterday
  10. dirt dame

An ice cream toast to Schwinnie.
  11. Bagstr

Hey Schwinn, So I took your advice and shut up,,,And Rode in honor of your influence on our community. At Sundown, I see you floating the Ridgelines of Glamis with your paddle bike,, Pink Flag Flying. Thanks for the inspiration
  12. great seeing you guys out there, hope your group ride was as good as ours.
  13. Wierdrider

Moonrise over MyOtay

I might not go to that location since nobody is responding, p.m. me if you planned to show up
  14. I’m getting ready to do an East County ride ending on Otay somewhere between Doghouse junction Marron Valley road. Gonna " shoot the moon ", and probably have a refreshment 🍻. Maybe stop and bring up a burrito? Hopefully I’ll get there early enough to relax and eat, drink, and be merry. 6:30ish or so, moonrise is 7:40ish. Im leaving around 3:30-4 if there’s any interest in joining me.
  15. Good riding with you Ben. Lets ride again soon
  16. Wierdrider

It was a very nice service👍👍so I took a few home!
  17. Cosmo

Bummed I couldn't make it. Couldn't get out of work.
  18. simicrintz

I got there late and was able to catch the slide show. There was a pretty good crowd still; really nice to see for Schwinn. Taken way too soon.....
  19. ADV Bum

Nice service for our riding brother. Was hoping to see more of our members show to support a member who has been active in the club for so long. I grabbed a few extra " Shut up and Ride" wrist bands in case some members wanted one.
  20. ADV Bum

You got it Brian
  21. Last week
  22. I am in. Haven't met you before, but I will see you at 9:00.
  23. Come to the Pine Valley car show when you're done I'll buy you a beverage. That go's for any of ya'll.
  24. 9 am Saturday Kick stands up. Meet at the tree at the OHV area. Intermediate pace single track. Im in a silver F150. Orange bike. Kenny.
  25. Bp619

I'll take 2 of then mike
  26. A little more warning this time. I have 8 tickets together for Wed day game. Game is at 12.40. These are front row in left field at the field (on the outfield wall). $20 for Supporting members $30 for Non Supporting members supporting members will have priority.
  27. ADV Bum

My wife and I will be there early for a short period. Kids get out of school at 12:20.
  1. Load more activity