kkug

Warner Springs to Anza and More --Jan 30

Will probably head north/west from anza up some harder trails if anyone is interested in continuing the ride with a bit more difficulty...

Sounds like somebody has a hankering to go up Allesandro. No thanks! :rolleyes:

hate to say it but last time I was out a few weeks back all the trail signs for allesamdro were down at both ends of the trail and it looked to be closed

also I wanted to go out that way this weekend will try to meet up with you all. unfortunately my usual start time is the crack of noon.

Im still waiting to hear from GoofyFooter. But if he comes, him, TrophyHunter, and I should be riding up there. All are welcome, the more the merrier. :)

hate to say it but last time I was out a few weeks back all the trail signs for allesamdro were down at both ends of the trail and it looked to be closed

Allesandro has been open every time we have been by there lately. The sign at the top may be missing, but the one at the bottom was there on the 20th of Jan.

I'm going to do bike maintenance tomorrow so depending on how everything turns out I may join you.. I will probably ride out from Murrieta and then split from you in the afternoon.

I am an IN for the ride. Depending on how cold it is Sunday morning (I have no street - cold weather gear) I may ride up with LuicdMayhem and TrophyHunter. If I decide I need a heater I will be trucking it up. See you all there. I'll be in a red tacoma with a DRZ on the joe hauler.

Unfortunately I am out for this ride. Too bad because I really want to explore that area. After the Dash I will post a makeup ride.

In, with the standard 'if a miracle occurs' disclaimer.

I will be riding out from Carlsbad unless someone has trailer/pickup bed space.

Thinking about Breakfast at Warner Springs Ranch @ 8:30, unless there is a good reason not to.

Ok we are all set to go. The weather is changing so dress warmly.Might be a large turnout.

See you in the AM.

Later Ken