klxguy

Bought a real bike

After riding with all the bigger bikes this past weekend I could not hold back any longer. Here is the new gem

IMG_0023.jpg

WOW! That's one clean machine! Congratulations amigo :)

Looks good. What are you going to do with your "not real" bike now?

beautiful ...GUY.. i like the white look with orange accents and black...the contrast is nice.

so wierd that you bought one the day [or so] i sold mine...

you will love it...if you have any questions, i know a thing or 2 about them...i am so gonna miss mine...

Does look nice with white plastics, its an 08 EXC but 450 or 530? I have 08 530 so if you need any info let me know, one day I will post with my thoughts so far at least, need to dig out my notes

Congrats josh..(clapping emicon here!).....and nice to see you at the shop today....now I am jealous though, I LOVE the white plastics....

(let me know if you want orange, we can swap......I'll even let you put a few scratches in them;) )....

Seriously, You will love the new ride - having come FROM the same bike and gone TO the same ....

I LOVE KTM too, BUT in all fairness, my KLX has always been a great bike...a bit heavy, but a great and very reliable machine....other than the weight, no complaints...

The not so real bike is now for sale.

oh yeah i guess i gotta start taking offense at the "real bike" comments, cause now if im gonna ride, its gonna be my daughters wr250....crawdaddy, buddy.... :lol:

nice bike '''GUY

It's a 450

Does look nice with white plastics, its an 08 EXC but 450 or 530? I have 08 530 so if you need any info let me know, one day I will post with my thoughts so far at least, need to dig out my notes

I LOVE KTM too, BUT in all fairness, my KLX has always been a great bike...a bit heavy, but a great and very reliable machine....other than the weight, no complaints...

You are right, The KLX was and is a great bike. Just a little small for me.

After riding with all the bigger bikes this past weekend I could not hold back any longer. Here is the new gem

VERY nice.......now get some bark busters and a skid plate pronto :)

+1 on the skid plate, i loved my poly one, easy on/off and quieter than alum and never had an issue with it not being strong enough,

+1 on the hand gaurds

JDjet kit for sure, desmog for sure, re-gear for sure, radiator catch can/bottle would be good but not mandatory.

it does look like it has a tri-metal sprocket on it so it may be regeared already....13/48 worked great for me...

Congrats!! It will take a few miles to get use to the difference in power and height, but one of the best and nicest bikes out there.

I have had my 08 for a few years now any questions don't hesitate to ask.

VERY nice.......now get some bark busters and a skid plate pronto :)

Already have the skid plate and the barkbusters should be in tomorrow.

Nice bike KTMguy. You are going to have fun on it. I've enjoyed my 08 530 - it took some time to dial it in, but no regrets for me.