SCHWINN

North County Maintanence Day

Baldbeemer and I would like to join in. Here’s the question; we could ride our bikes to Schwinn’s and bring some sort of snack to share or we could put the bikes in the truck and drive to Schwinn’s and bring some sort of snack and Mojitos (made from fresh limes & mint; not a mix) to share, what do you all think we should do?

You should drive so I can ride........and sip a Mojito upon arrival! B):lol: :lol:

Chris, you are more than welcome to hitch a ride. Big truck, no problem.

I'll probably ride down unless Kathy decides she wants to go.....in which case we'll take the truck.....hmmmmm, let's see :lol: , WR250R valves aren't due for adjustmnent for another ~23,000 miles B) ........looks like I'll be sipping a cool drink in the shade and watching the action........

Yeah, it's the valves on my DRZ that I'm thinking need to be looked at. Never done valves so looking forward (Read HOPING) for someone with experience to help walk me through it. Also never had to do a trailside tube change, so hope a little tire action can be done too.

Baldbeemer and I would like to join in. Here’s the question; we could ride our bikes to Schwinn’s and bring some sort of snack to share or we could put the bikes in the truck and drive to Schwinn’s and bring some sort of snack and Mojitos (made from fresh limes & mint; not a mix) to share, what do you all think we should do?

If you want to check valves on the DRZ they need to be cold (like 6 hours since running). I will see that there is a shim kit there, even if I won't be there. Sounds like there will be a few there with DRZ valve experience. :lol: Ken

I will need assistance on checking the valves on my KTM 690 and my Honda CRF 450R- Both will be cold and torn down and ready to be checked when someone arrives.

The 13th is the day before I leave for a few months, don't think I can make it but I hope everyone has a bunch of fun.

From the looks of this event it should be scheduled for a week. When I do service on my bike I sometimes close the door ,shut the radio off, so I can concentrate and not make any mistakes.

But as a ex wrench I will stop by and lend a hand. We must make sure to do the important things before the party starts.

And bringing the bikes on a pickup is a good ideal because with a few drinks the bikes will not start and the tubes will be pinched. :lol2:

:clapping: ........looks like I'll be sipping a cool drink in the shade and watching the action........

........on the river......

OUT

Catch you guys next time.....

I am looking at projected numbers right now for production and keep your fingers crossed but it looks like there will be extra snacks. I will have Strawberry & Blueberry yogurt Parfait snacks and crunchie munchie vegatable tray snacks also a wide variety of Sandwiches.

I am looking at projected numbers right now for production and keep your fingers crossed but it looks like there will be extra snacks. I will have Strawberry & Blueberry yogurt Parfait snacks and crunchie munchie vegatable tray snacks also a wide variety of Sandwiches.

I think Steve is entitled to a vague idea as to how many "guests" will be showing up to the Maint Day on Sunday. Especially since I plan to eat one of his great sammiches.

Zenosan In

But I need to leave early afternoon (before people figure out how much really bad advice I gave).

I will have enough food for about 50. That doesnt even include snacks or whatever people bring.

I have 1 request - someone bring lettuce and sliced tomatoes and someone bring ketsup and mayo or pickles, my sandwiches are only as good as the condiments.

Bring your favorite beverage. I bought 4 cases of water.

50 peeps is optimistic but its ok, we eat alot of sandwiches around here and so do the neighbor kids.

I will have some chairs but if you drive over bring a chair

Deb in: 11:30 AM til whenever....Bringing DESSERT TREATS.....(planning to ride, but wondered how to skillfully and carefully pack cookies and brownies in a pack and maintain their integrity).... I'll figure out something or drive....see you then...and Thanks again for hosting.

I'm in if you have room for one more newby, or is that Noob???? I have a hydraulic motorcycle/ATV lift I can bring if desired. I'll bring lettuce and sliced tomatoes if that works for SCHWINN. Having ridden only once with PastaPilot, I'd enjoy putting faces to the other names on the forum. If that works, can someone PM me with the address, I don't have "Members Only" privileges .... yet?

Cablejockey (John)

Mistress of the Dual & Baldbeemer in. Will bring Mojitos, crab dip & crackers and homemade bread & butter pickles.

Yummy- I thought I read crap dip, :blink: HaHa

A couple of Questions have come up

Yes kids are welcome.

No you cant do wheelies up and down my street, neighbors see that enough from me and my kids :blink:

My backyard has 3 dogs in it...A rottweiler..Black Lab and a pug..ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK..PUG HAS BITTEN BUT DOESNT DRAW BLOOD. There will be a sign on the gate.

Dont mess the my Blazer, just look but dont touch, no leaning on it.

Oh boy here come the rules, next thing you know I will be bringing my own empty apple juice jug :blink::lol: :lol: .

I'm in if you have room for one more newby, or is that Noob???? I have a hydraulic motorcycle/ATV lift I can bring if desired. I'll bring lettuce and sliced tomatoes if that works for SCHWINN. Having ridden only once with PastaPilot, I'd enjoy putting faces to the other names on the forum. If that works, can someone PM me with the address, I don't have "Members Only" privileges .... yet?

Cablejockey (John)

I am in the same boat, I dont have access to the private member forum. So if someone can also pm me the address I would appreciate it (PM sent to Schwinn). I am coming from Solana Beach so if anyone wants to ride up together your most welcome.

J.D

Cablejockey (John)

I am in the same boat, I dont have access to the private member forum. So if someone can also pm me the address I would appreciate it (PM sent to Schwinn). I am coming from Solana Beach so if anyone wants to ride up together your most welcome.

J.D

PMs sent back to all

Add two. Beezzz & Wonderwoman. Chocolate Chip cookies are on the way.

I hope to stop by and say howdy... working in a errand I need to run up there. :)