SCHWINN

North County Maintanence Day

I have plenty of shade. All the tools. a professional " Handy " brand lift that will even lift your harleys. A 20 ft by 60 ft garage port. A large garage. Vollyball grass court, pool table, darts, foos ball, ping pong table, jaccuzi, and fire pit if this thing goes into the night. I have a BBQ for anyone that wants to BBQ. I will be serving------yes you guessed it- Brown Bag Sandwiches and other goodies. I have no pool...Lots of grass and shade. MEMBERS and PERSPECTIVE MEMBERS ONLY.....june 13th, 10:00am

Address in Members Only Now.

I have plenty of shade. All the tools. a professional " Handy " brand lift that will even lift your harleys. A 20 ft by 60 ft garage port. A large garage. Vollyball grass court, pool table, darts, foos ball, ping pong table, jaccuzi, and fire pit if this thing goes into the night. I have a BBQ for anyone that wants to BBQ. I will be serving------yes you guessed it- Brown Bag Sandwiches and other goodies. I have no pool...Lots of grass and shade. When? MEMBERS and PERSPECTIVE MEMBERS ONLY.....

Would anyone show up??

Lets throw around a date.

Mudslides????

I have plenty of shade. All the tools. a professional " Handy " brand lift that will even lift your harleys. A 20 ft by 60 ft garage port. A large garage. Vollyball grass court, pool table, darts, foos ball, ping pong table, jaccuzi, and fire pit if this thing goes into the night. I have a BBQ for anyone that wants to BBQ. I will be serving------yes you guessed it- Brown Bag Sandwiches and other goodies. I have no pool...Lots of grass and shade. When? MEMBERS and PERSPECTIVE MEMBERS ONLY.....

Would anyone show up??

Mudslides????

and strawberry banana daqs DUH!

Oh BTW- I live in SW Escondido off Del Dios Hwy. Lake Hodges is down the street.

Lake Hodges is down the street.

Yeah, but the fishing there stinks so far this year. :scare: :ph34r:

Lake Hodges is down the street.

Yeah, but the fishing there stinks so far this year. :good:B)

Hey Mimi: A friend of mine does really well in 1 of those tubes with waders in front of Hernandez Hideaway, he sticks along side the tulees. :)

Would anyone show up??

I'll show up for a sammich, and the opportunity to pester people.

And you better set a date soon........ Esco is starting to warm up.

THANKS...that would be great....let the good times roll, fix a couple things, (for me, get help and learn how to fix a couple things)....

Any volunteers: I have a new speedo needs installation on the kdx, and some levers (which I may even be able to do alone).......eat, drink and be merry, and enjoy the great company around here....let us know when...and what we can bring.....

Are you going to have sandwiches ? :) oops I saw that you will have sandwiches !

I'm in, because, my bike, it no longer works. :blink:;):angry:

Which bike?

Alright if this Sunday is too soon then it cant be next weekend cuz thats Memorial Weekend.

The 1st weekend in June I will be in Arrowhead for the Wooden Boat Show and Woody Cars.

So I guess the dates to pick from will be June 12th and 13th, I think sunday would be better.

Not going to work for me. Got four things going on that weekend (I need 3 clones)

Pala KTM demo

Worcs race at Cahuilla

CalVMX at Perris

OT at Glen Helen

June is just crazy for me.

I am sure Schwinn will host a great day!

You have my vote for the 13th.

I think that a lot of SDAR members are going to the KTM demo that day.

From what I read the KTM demo is the 12th and 13th. I am out of town on the 12th. My vote is cast.

I'm always interested in a free flogging of any vehicle. IF I go to the demo it'll be early before it get's hot. How long do people intend to stand in line for a few hot laps on the motos? I've done BMW and Porsche demos and it's usually not worth the wait. The Porsche Panamera test was the exception, 3 hotlaps on an autocross track with a professional racing coach. Understandably, this is really the only chance to test a dirtbike before buying it, but I'd rather hang out at Schwinn's and talk shop than wait all day to ride a motorcycle for 5 mins.

I think that a lot of SDAR members are going to the KTM demo that day.

Agreed, very big group headed up that day.

...wait all day to ride a motorcycle for 5 mins.

Food, Drinks, the people, it's all the same no matter where it is. :lol:

26th and 27th is the Big Bear Run.

26th and 27th is the Big Bear Run.

holy Crap--lol--somebody pick a day

I suppose that if the demo days is going on for two days, people could go out on Sat to that and to your digs on Sun. :P

I suppose that if the demo days is going on for two days, people could go out on Sat to that and to your digs on Sun. :P

Sunday it is again- the 13th