Where were you the last 5 days? We've been discussing that video for a while...Unless that one is different. Which it may be... :drinks:

Either way, worthy of a re-run. And when are we going?

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway??

Aquaducts, orgies, gladiators, government

www.astrodigital.org/../stshorse.html

Pasta alla Carbonara.

I could go on forever on just the food.

prolly built that road!!! Its in Liguria in the italian alps. and no I would not ride on the road/trail/precipice. walk maybe,,,,,maybe

We have a winner :unsure:

Don't forget concrete!

thats the scariest trail ive ever seen. youd see me and roger panic on that. well, actually i think anybody should. thats nuts! but balancing on 2 wheels over THOSE heights?! nooo way!

thats the scariest trail ive ever seen. youd see me and roger panic on that. well, actually i think anybody should. thats nuts! but balancing on 2 wheels over THOSE heights?! nooo way!

Hey Airman Crawford, I see you recovered your pass word.....yes, you and Strega would be screaming like little girls......while walking it......

PS: You're not in Rancho C. anymore Toto

Since when have I ever screamed like a little girl? (While on my bike......being off the bike standing on the edge of a 4,000ft cliff on the edge of the Grand Canyon doesn't count)

When your black krylon fusion paint got scratched and you had to finish the ride with COLORS showing from your bike....

When your black krylon fusion paint got scratched and you had to finish the ride with COLORS showing from your bike....

Ok other than the time the paint got scraped off and standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon...

Ok other than the time the paint got scraped off and standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon...

Bass Lake bird of prey

Pterodactyluslabel.gif

Oh contrare, I commented on the size of said Pterodactyl, but there was no crying involved.

Bastard did scratch my goggles tho...

Oh is this the game where we personify our lack of skills that result in a crash?

Of course, A much more credible story is that a non-existent EXTINCT predatory bird swooped down and pushed you, and made you crash.

Hopefully Strega is the one that said this, if I'm remembering correctly. otherwise the above statements will result in much confusion....As for me, I get attacked by Land Flounders. They hide in sand and pop up and grab my tire. I swear.

i remember that extinct bird hitting you actually. yeah bastard actually made u slide off a cliff and cracked your case.

fred put it best though.. son, back in my day we listened to music on these things called ipods and rode motorcycles that ran on gasoline and once when i was riding i got attacked by a dinosaur!

Oh, I see what's going on here. Strega is so old that he actually invented the first motorcycle, and actually got attacked by a REAL pteradactyl.

I'm one of the few people on here that can actually call strega old! HAHA! (Just kidding...don't kill me :blink: )

Oh, I see what's going on here. Strega is so old that he actually invented the first motorcycle, and actually got attacked by a REAL pteradactyl.

I'm one of the few people on here that can actually call strega old! HAHA! (Just kidding...don't kill me :dance: )

Welcome to the senior generation Roger, would you like me to send you an application to AARP?

We beat these people in a war!?

I'm gonna go hug my grandpa.