It turned out to be a nice day out at the Applied Racing compound at Duffyland. And there was a good turnout of eager motorcycle enthusiasts ready to get out, tear up the dirt and get muddy. RexR, Danrider and son + friend, Pasta Pilot and Julie, Daijones, Schwinn and Jake, Zracing and Shannon, Hoss314, Socalhodaka and Kalie, DSfox and son, Bonnie and Andrea and the gang from the Ramona Motorcycle Supply shop. It was fun to hang out with the usual suspects and meet some new club members. I was thrashed from a fun drowning on my TE450 along with Schwinn and friends at McCain on Saturday afternoon, so I was a bit sore and stiff for track riding today. Couldn't go around a corner to save my life.... Still, it was all good. Schwinn provided the Brown Bag sandwiches, everybody else pitched in some goodies, and Rick Moore came out again, wielding a mean Nikon out on the track. Sorry if I left anybody out. There were a lot of people. Once again, thanks to Christi and John for supporting the dirt motorcycling community with your gracious hospitality.

A few pics.

Not too much mud on the track....just enough to be annoying.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

The goods....

DSC_0058-1.jpg

And the guy who brought them.

DSC_0059-1.jpg

More photos to come.

Yes we gots mud fer ya....

DSC_0060.jpg

Back 40 double.

DSC_0061-1.jpg

They'll make yer hair fly!

DSC_0062-1.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

Downhill approach to the doubles.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

More pics to follow.

Great pics Mimi.. Thanks for posting them. Thanks again to Schwinn for bringing the sandwiches and to Christi and John for letting us ride on their playground. I had a GREAT time.

Looks like a fantastic day good on the hosts and the riders!!! Great stuff!!

Huge thanks to Christi and John for setting up such a great days fun, track was awesome and so nice to meet up with everyone. Going to be hurting for a while I think, but worth it. Thanks again to everyone, can't wait to do this again.

Some awesome pics Mimi! Thanks for taking them.

I can't thank John and Christi enough for opening up their property to us. We had so much fun today. I REALLY didn't want to leave to go to the Superbowel party.

That was awesome! Thank you very much Christi and John for sharing Duffyland. I was in awe when I saw the "man cave"......

That was so much fun! Thanks for posting the pictures Mimi.......(thanks for not posting where I came up short on the jump :lol: )

I would like to thank Christi, and a big thanks to John. The big thanks to John because he just about rebuilt the top end on Kaylie's YZ250F. What started out as a mellow day of riding and for myself, I was hoping to spend some time with Rick the Photographer and get some tips on my Nikon D300. Well the 250f came up lame, seem like a carb problem so we bring it in the shop were John gave me Carb 101. OK I did very little with my hands and alot with my eyes, he tore the carb completely down and cleaned it. He notice a little problem with the AP not pumping right and had an old spare to put in. OK back to the track, not right, back in the garage. Now he took off the top to check the valves, bingo. Somehow the intake cam jumped a couple teeth on the sprocket. Remember, I'm doing alot of watching and John is doing a great job explaining the works of the modern 4 stroke to me. Back together and the bike roared to life and back on the track with no problem. Again thank you John. We did decide that a new chain and tensioner would be good so the parts will be order today.

OK so I didn't spend anytime with Rick, but I did get an invite to call anytime to go over my camera. Here are a few photos I did get off. Thanks again Christi and John, and Steve for the lunch. It was good to meet a few more new folks but forgive me if I don't remember your name at the DD.

DSC_1859.jpg

DSC_1857.jpg

DSC_1786.jpg

DSC_1854.jpg

DSC_1834-1.jpg

DSC_1796.jpg

DSC_1820.jpg

My best for last. Christi

DSC_1823.jpg

Thanks to everyone who showed up! John and I love to see everyone having so much fun. It was nice to meet the newer members. Thanks Schwinn for a great lunch. Thanks to the photographers. Nice shots everyone. It was a great day for sure.

And don't you just love the photo on the front of Rickypics.com website?

We would love to have some of your photos on Duffyland.com.

Please post a couple in our photobook! :lol:

Awesome pics! Wish I could have made it but had other things going on this weekend that I could not miss.

One of these days I'd love to make it out there for a day of fun!

Thanks again John and Christi for having me and my 14 year old son Jake out for another perfect day at the track.

Thanks to mike ( Hoss 314 ) for bringing tomatoes and lettuce to add to the sandwiches and thanks to everyone else that brought snacks and drinks, I love a good smorgusborg. :lol:

whos the creepy guy behind me helping me take a bite out of my sammmmich? :lol::)

I just love watching Christie FLY..... :D .....It was nice to meet and hang out with new and old friends...and nice to meet a couple "significant others"..of our club members...

((I was working on these ladies to get their permits and start dual sporting! ...following Christie's lead, who is such an awesome advocate and encouragement to get ladies out riding, track or otherwise..)) ...

Jon and Todd, you need to work on them too!...I missed riding yesterday, but late arrival and trying to rest the bruised hand held me back...Lots of fun as always though...THANK YOU Christie and John....

whos the creepy guy behind me helping me take a bite out of my sammmmich? :lol::lol:

I would like to say thank you again to Christi and John for having everyone out for moto practice. I am feeling it today and my sore shoulders/back keep reminding me of the great hospitality everybody experienced at duffyland. :D Thank you to Schwinn for bringing the sammiches and everyone else for contributing to the between-motos buffet table! How about that shot of Christi flying again??

DSC_1823.jpg:)

Thank you for letting my son Joe and his friend ride your track. All they did on the way home was talk about how much fun they had and what a cool track you have. Both of them wished that they had a track like that at home to go to after school, I told them that they would never get any homework done. Thank you again for making a couple of high school boys day!!!!

The photographer forgot to mention to our group on 2/7/10 that the special applied racing rates are available for the images he captured. I think this is definitely the best deal you will ever get on images of this quality. :P Just passing along the info..

"If you are interested, instead of spending hard earned money on a single print or two, I am offering the gang to put each rider's images (all of them) on a CD and mail it out to for $25.00. That works out to $20 for me and $5 for the costs to get it to you. The originals are gorgeous.

Would you help me pass the word along and see if there are any other takers?"

Rick Moore

email: ricky@RickyPics.com

web : www.RickyPics.com

mobile: 760 218 4897

MAIL / SHIP / STUDIO

Rick Moore Photographer

48100 Highway 371

Aguanga, CA 92536