Kaw'ee

Kawee's Corner

..........................For Sale....." Kaw'ees Corner ".....or take over commitment...............

Checking out for a while again, I'm bike-less. and Im going to get back into jeep'n again.

(Unless that new BMW F800 just trips my trigger.)

I'll check back in every once in a while , for sure...

So all of you that have a folder with some pretty good Pic's, that want to keep this thread alive,

............................................ Jump in and post " A Pic A Day " ..........................................................

... SDAR. is one of the funnest things I've done looking back over my last 20 years of off roading ...

funnypartcomnewyear1rn0.jpg

Kaw'ee.

There is no drug testing involved with "Entertainer of the Year"... you don't have to quit!

post-2226-1199340540_thumb.jpg

Aw yes, a few sites along the Death Valley 350 trail........I remember that hut/valley........there was a fun single track that went by an old mine and some equipment a few miles back from there......and a plateau (below) that looked out over the valley at the end of the single track.....from there we cut over to Goler Wash and Charlie Manson's place....fond memories/cool ride.....

DeathValley350.jpg

In keeping with last night's theme......about another Death Valley shot......this time entering the bottom of Titus Canyon on day 2 of the Death Valley 350.....pretty awesome spot.....felt like we were riding through a miniturized version of the Grand Canyon.....Jarrett couldn't frame the upper part of the canyon into the picture.....

TitusCanyon.jpg

Ok, I covered today.......somebody else pick up the slack tomorrow.....

..........................For Sale....." Kaw'ees Corner ".....or take over commitment...............

Checking out for a while again, I'm bike-less. and Im going to get back into jeep'n again.

(Unless that new BMW F800 just trips my trigger.)

I'll check back in every once in a while , for sure...

So all of you that have a folder with some pretty good Pic's, that want to keep this thread alive,

............................................ Jump in and post " A Pic A Day " ..........................................................

... SDAR. is one of the funnest things I've done looking back over my last 20 years of off roading ...

Kaw'ee.

Hey Kaw'ee

Really going to miss you around here! You've brought us alot of enjoyment over the last few years. Wish I could've gone on a ride with ya and sat down for a BSing session. Maybe we'll run into each other out on the trails in Borego sometime. (hint) Come to Butterfield Ranch durring Desert Dash! Again thanks for the Roll Chart. And hope you get your hands on that 800 GS.

Spyder

Where's our crazy Kawee ?!! We miss you :declare:

Please come back !!

Kawee, if you see this.....why don't you come out for the BBQ dinner at the Desert Dash ?!! It's on us.

Aw yes, a few sites along the Death Valley 350 trail........I remember that hut/valley........there was a fun single track that went by an old mine and some equipment a few miles back from there......and a plateau (below) that looked out over the valley at the end of the single track.....from there we cut over to Goler Wash and Charlie Manson's place....fond memories/cool ride.....

DeathValley350.jpg

This looks like the back side of Gowler Wash just past Mengle Pass! What do I win?

DeathValley350.jpg

This looks like the back side of Gowler Wash just past Mengle Pass! What do I win?

Congratulations, you get to organize our return/next ride out there <_< ......I'm thinking late March/early April.......I have roll charts and tracks :D

Well for me that was Butte Valley BEFORE mengle pass and Goler Wash. Yikes!

2577817270032041384S425x425Q85.jpg

Seeing that monument was a sweet sight after the climb on my KLR.

Well for me that was Butte Valley BEFORE mengle pass and Goler Wash. Yikes!

2577817270032041384S425x425Q85.jpg

Seeing that monument was a sweet sight after the climb on my KLR.

Yep, that's what I typed in my original post......single track/plateau BEFORE Charlie's place (Goler)........OK, nevermind.....new winner......the new guy gets to organize the next Death Valley ride :unsure::lol:

For February 27th....

At the World Superbike Races , Laguna Seca.....who can name the rider standing with the bike ?

259819025_DHT3i-M.jpg

For February 28th.......

I used to have a dog who loved to ride, back around 1986

259821324_N5X3g-M.jpg

For February 27th....

At the World Superbike Races , Laguna Seca.....who can name the rider standing with the bike ?

259819025_DHT3i-M.jpg

What bike? :lol:

:lol:

For February 27th....

259819025_DHT3i-M.jpg

more like what rider!!!!! :o:D:D

For February 27th....

259819025_DHT3i-M.jpg

more like what rider!!!!! :o:D:D

What??? You guys are able to see a motorcycle and riders in this photograph? I don't know how you do it! :D

more like what rider!!!!! :lol::o:D

Oooooh, now I get it... I thought that was the "token UGLY" model, you know, like the Dirty Dan's logo - "Hundreds of beautiful girls and 3 ugly ones" :lol:

Let's get back on "track" here

Big_Tits.jpg

OOPS! Wrong thread... Here we go...

_mg_0900.jpg

Yep......he was a great rider, but screwed up by partying too much and getting caught.

Hahaha, I know who that rider is. It's Joel Roberts(isn't it :o ), another smokin', drinkin', girley chasin' world champion.

And he rode a bike good too B)