Kaw'ee

Kawee's Corner

................................... Not sure where I myself would have s**t my pants ? ... The approch or The Climb

If it were me I believe there would be a brown skid mark from start to finish. It would look like primitive rock painting!

(i have a "friend" that likes to "almost push" me off ledges... so far: Green River in Moab, Black Canyon of the Gunnison,and a section of the Virgin River)

I think we should do a quick review of the definiton of the word Friend.

................................... Not sure where I myself would have s**t my pants ? ... The approch or The Climb

If it were me I believe there would be a brown skid mark from start to finish. It would look like primitive rock painting!

(i have a "friend" that likes to "almost push" me off ledges... so far: Green River in Moab, Black Canyon of the Gunnison,and a section of the Virgin River)

I think we should do a quick review of the definiton of the word Friend.

a "friend" almost pushes you off cliffs, says you're slow, and farts in the car with you... a NON friend really pushes, really thinks you're slow and says so any way, and farts in the car when it's raining and you can't open the window

I don't know :blink: Sounds like you might need some new friends :huh:

I admit... we're all a bunch of guys that never really stopped acting like high schoolers... then, after a day of riding, we start drinking, then regress :huh:

i have a "friend" that likes to "almost push" me off ledges... so far: Green River in Moab, Black Canyon of the Gunnison,and a section of the Virgin River)

................" Bikeslut " ,,,,,,,,,,,,, DONT JUMP !!! ..... Things will get better, you can ride with us ................

66983696mcw2.jpg

I believe that is the ledge I was on... Green River near moab. But the Black Canyon was deeper, darker, and scarier. But i wouldn't jump that without a chute... any BASE jumpers here?

That sure looks like me!

Couldn't be the keg is missing. :friends:

dakarbeer.jpg

That sure looks like me!

Couldn't be the keg is missing. :drinks:

dakarbeer.jpg

I drank it all before I crossed the river. :friends:

Wow. great scenery, but what kind of a big green catterpiggle is that guy riding :D ?

Guesses Anyone ??? .. before you look.

The stripes are a dead giveaway. I sat on one at NCY a while ago... They feel as heavy as a LIVE adult male one, probably as hard to handle too :)

Respect to all you uberpigers (and the like) out there :D:D

Here's my post hijack photo entry (not the cool scenery, but it is the RIGHT color ;) )

TIGER01-01.jpg

warning: explicit content:

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

warning: explicit content:

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

I guess we can now say"pyro parked!" :D:D:D

Maverick,

I think I posted that photo about 15 pages ago.

It was during the Kaw'ee dark years.

homer_doh.gif

We're in his jetwash!!

You couldn't find a can of Miller Lite to make it realistic. That is the only reason I thought it was photo shopped. :lol::) Ken

You couldn't find a can of Miller Lite to make it realistic. That is the only reason I thought it was photo shopped. :blink::lol: Ken

Good point Ken, the glass breaks in the panniers-not that I would know!

In keeping with the season

Last Christmas at our house. Seems like us Chiefs like to take care of our daughters.

stuff.jpg

Last Christmas at our house. Seems like us Chiefs like to take care of our daughters.

How well do you take care of your sons? I’m still up for adoption! :D:huh: