Mistress of the dual

Brand Spankin' Noob

Hello SDARs.

I'm 41 and just learned to ride in June, 2009. My husband, Baldbeemer, has been riding most of his life. I've riden pillion with him but didn't really have that much interest until he moved from Harleys to dualsport. I took the MSF course and got my license in June and now I'm hooked. I bought a 2002 DRZ400S and have been doing some local riding to gain experience. I'm looking forward to multi-day rides in the future.

14-ZarahLake.jpg

Welcome to the group. There are always some nice day rides to join in on too. :lol:

Welcome :lol: ...great to see more ladies getting out there and riding.. :lol: ..I started in May 08, still pretty New also but LOVE to ride...

You and your hubby should come up to Primm!...(see Terrible Weekend threads....)....Hope to meet you guys soon....deb

Welcome. Multi day rides you say.... They loop back to the same place but the Terrible weekend and the Dash have more than one day.

Ah....one nice part of those is you don't have to carry camping gear!......

ps: nice riding pants mistress....I have the same pair! (leave it to the girls to notice the fashion right?) :lol:

Welcome. I live at the end of Highland Valley (nursery side).

DRZ-400-S too. I am always up for half day rides without trucking out so if you and husband want to ride local let me know.

Good start- "Mistress" and "Spanking" in your first post-

WELCOME!

Welcome to the group. My wife used to ride a DRZ400 until I sold it, she is still mad at me and wants another one.

See ya on the trail.

For all of you who are getting a kick out of the whole "Mistress" and "Spankin'" thing here's another picture of my wife when she's not on her DRZ.

100_0474.jpg

Scared yet?

B) Whew....glad you fixed the post. There for a minute, I was REALLY scared. :ok: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For all of you who are getting a kick out of the whole "Mistress" and "Spankin'" thing here's another picture of my wife when she's not on her DRZ.

100_0474.jpg

Scared yet?

gas on a fire.... B)

Nice Pic!.. B) .baldbeemer, your wife must have a sense of humour, and best intro I've seen in a while....look forward to meeting you both...