kkug

New Member --

Hello everyone. After procrastinating for a few years I finialy signed up.I have seen some of you around and have been lurking. I have been hanging out with some ADV guys from the LA area.

So I decided I need to hang out with some closer to home. I sometimes like to ride by myself. But the main thing is that I like doing is long rides and some of you do go on good ones.

So I hope to ride with you soon.

Ken Kugel -- Escondido

450 KTM MXC

F800 GS

post-13700-1256012572_thumb.jpg

But the main thing is that I like doing is long rides and some of you do go on good ones.

And the rest of us go on lousy ones. :):)B):lol:

Welcome to the club.

Let me be the fifth to welcome you and the first to kindly request that you do not ride like Bikeslut.

..... hope to ride with you soon.......

Likewise, welcome aboard

Welcome, soon the Ken's will out number the Paul's, then RULE THE WORLD! Or maybe we should just go for a ride or something. :) Look forward to meeting you. Ken :)

Welcome to the excitement of the SDAR family, it's a great one!!

there's lots of rides to go on, and make your own!

Blind :)...SDAR question @ next meeting..."You a Ken, or a Paul?"

We're gonna have to come up with new names for all you Ken's.......oh wait....

Welcome!!

Hi Ken, Welcome to the group! Its great to hear from you again. I saw your post last week (or whenever it was) and was meaning to contact you but procrastinated and never did. My bad. Hope we can ride together again soon.

For the rest of you I met Ken a few years ago through a mutual friend that used to live in San Diego but now lives in Colorado. I've been on a few rides with Ken and our friend, Thomas, in Colorado. Ken is a good rider and a good guy to have in the club.

-Alan

Hi Ken, Welcome to the group! Its great to hear from you again. I saw your post last week (or whenever it was) and was meaning to contact you but procrastinated and never did. My bad. Hope we can ride together again soon.

For the rest of you I met Ken a few years ago through a mutual friend that used to live in San Diego but now lives in Colorado. I've been on a few rides with Ken and our friend, Thomas, in Colorado. Ken is a good rider and a good guy to have in the club.

-Alan

Hey Alan --Ya the only time we get to ride together is in CO. Thats not a bad thing ! Only got into CO for a few hours this year, But spent over 11 days in Utah.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments .

See ya

..... hope to ride with you soon.......

Likewise, welcome aboard

Did I pass the Daddy-Rig on Elfin Forest Rd this afternoon? I was on the silver Beemer. I did not give you the ADV salute- sorry.

Did I pass the Daddy-Rig on Elfin Forest Rd this afternoon? I was on the silver Beemer. I did not give you the ADV salute- sorry.

Yep