Looks like a huge event...will they really run ALL these races, or only the ones they get a certain number of riders for?..I may certainly check it out...planned on going to the Grand Oaks races, but man it was just too hot that weekend..

the classes are set within others. That is the way they have done it in the past, This is a real spectacle type race one of the classics, (safe? well not really), fun yes, just need to be cautious for this one.

The original Elsinore GP was the greatest! Had a ten mile course that you ran ten laps on. 100,000 spectators lined the streets of Elsinore to see 2000 crazy offroaders go wizzing down the main drags of the town and head down by the lake, then east through the biggest sand wash full of whoop de do's I'd ever seen, under the train tressel and up into the hills. Glad I was around to compete in one of those (5th annual, 1972, the last of it's kind). In those day the Elsinore Chamber of Commerce was who put on the race, and of course Harvey Mushman, Malcolm Smith and John De Soto were but a few of the racers who came out to compete. Entry fee was a whopping twenty dollars ;) , but worth it to be able to participate in such a grand event.

I have raced this event twice in the past........was a BLAST !!

Kelly, are you racing it?

I am considering it.

I don't have anything that would be good to run a race like this, plus I don't know if I could last in a race like this. Kaylie and I can pit for you, record the fun on film and root you on.

I am considering it.

I don't have anything that would be good to run a race like this, plus I don't know if I could last in a race like this. Kaylie and I can pit for you, record the fun on film and root you on.

Don't you have a KTM 520?

I am considering it.

I tinkering with riding it, I would hate anything going wrong and not having a DS bike to ride the rest of the season.

I tinkering with riding it, I would hate anything going wrong and not having a DS bike to ride the rest of the season.

But something can go wrong on a dualsport ride also......too much worry = no fun :):rolleyes:

So if the course is 7.2 miles this year, will they run 13.88 laps per class?

Where would be the best place to view the action? Somewhere off of Bancroft Way/ Franklin St?

Is it Pay parking in the public parking at the stadium?

Who all is registered and in what Class so I know who to look for?

Anyone else going as a spectator?

Kirby

Hemet, Ca

97 Honda XR650L

So if the course is 7.2 miles this year, will they run 13.88 laps per class?

Where would be the best place to view the action? Somewhere off of Bancroft Way/ Franklin St?

Is it Pay parking in the public parking at the stadium?

Who all is registered and in what Class so I know who to look for?

Anyone else going as a spectator?

Kirby

Hemet, Ca

97 Honda XR650L

You run as many laps as you can in 45 minutes.

did anyone go??? I know a few who did it and had a great time