pyro

Happy Rider Photos

The 3 of us in OB for dinner and brewskis.........

L to R....me, Don, and Sandiegoland (Craig)

222268299_6q27i-S.jpg

Brewskis? Looks more like some Sissy-Mary, Shirley Temples to me :lol::o:lol: .

Well....excuuuuuuuse me !

The brewskis came a few minutes later at the next bar........South Beach Bar & Grille B)

222268301_JAKet-L.jpg

You happy know Ken ?? :lol:

Of course I am happy, I have a miller lite on my desk :lol: .

I know, I know, it's not real beer like real men drink.

Of course I am happy, I have a miller lite on my desk :lol: .

I know, I know, it's not real beer like real men drink.

You said it, not me :lol::lol::o

WOW this thread keeps getting better and better! Well done peoples!

I have dsfox to thank for this big smile. I know you can't actually see the smile in the first one, but you can tell by my cheeks, right? :lol:

P7110289.jpg

P7110282.jpg

Happy Dame and Chick Sequoia Riders. ;)

P1020146.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

Edited by dirt dame

Here are two happy riders.

Buddies004.jpg

Happy........and very "Ghey" :P:lol:

Here are two happy riders.

No, they're not happy........they're just being very "Ghey" :P:lol:

Oh. I think Paul was just happy to finally have his bike down to pavement and a ride 40 miles back to his truck. I was happy to not have to fight with the Great Pumpkin towing a bike on off-camber, slick roads!

Oh. I think Paul was just happy to finally have his bike down to pavement and a ride 40 miles back to his truck. I was happy to not have to fight with the Great Pumpkin towing a bike on off-camber, slick roads!

Post modified........Happy and Ghey :lol:

dont have a photo of it {thank goodness} but in '04 my buddy and i went for a ride on our harley's up to ventura to the Otis Chandler auto/motorcycle museum and out in thousand oaks his road king just died.

the battery was dead...we pulled it out on the side of the road and then we road 2 up on my dyna to a gas station at the next exit...they charged it for free for about 20 minutes...we buzzed back and the bike fired right up...but it wasnt charging...so we just b-lined straight to ventura HD and the bike coasted into the shop at the dealer....they said the would try to fix it that day....so instead of just waiting, we again rode 2 up on my little dyna glide to the museum...now im 6'0" 200# and he is 6'2" and about 220#..quite a site on a little dyna...

so in the interest of comedy...we pull up at a stop light next to some other HD poser guy, i look over and his eyes are all wigged out seeing both of us on that dyna...so i turn and ask him "buddy where is the GAY pride parade today?"

my buddy starts punching me in the back...hilarious

after the AMAZING museum we get back to the HD dealer they inform us that his bike needs a part they dont have and it is gonna be a week....we figure we will have to ride 2 up for the 140 mile ride home :P

fortunately having the gift of gab..i get talking to guy bying a new buell and see that his truck has a riverside license plate frame on his truck...i find out he is from corona...we convince him to let my buddy ride with him in his truck back to corona...we only had to ride from corona to canyon lake 2 up...20ish miles...way better than 140.... :lol:

ahhh the joys of harley ownership ;)

my family and i at McCain valley

And how is Tom?

doing much better. he rode his bike down the street and back and he is going to be getting into some throwing therapy eventually to get more motion back in the arm. probably be back riding by the end of the year.

Another happy summertime riding pic.

100_0953-1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fi

Edited by dirt dame

And here's your emoticon for that: :wub:

Edited by dirt dame

DSC06978.jpg

From our trip the weekend before last. My daughter loved riding in the new Rzr4, she kept yelling "faster, go faster" and didn't want to get out at the end of rides.

post-14524-041357800 1294900931_thumb.jp

Somewhere between Ocotillo Wells and Salton City The bike without a rider is my 1st bike a CRF 230L which I modified alot. Then parted out.post-14524-097356500 1294901030_thumb.jp This is in Sequioa The blue is a 2009 Dual Sported WR 450F (Ohio Plates) Middle Bike is my 2003 KTM 625SXC (My second bike, which is now parted out also)post-14524-042273100 1294901344_thumb.jp My current ride at Slverwood Lake a 2004 KTM 625 SXC (still in one piece)

Big smiles.......my daughter, Cailtynn, and I along the Coachella Canal - North Glamis KOA in the Spring of 2010

See some of you out there again............TOMORROW ;):)

Picture024-1.jpg