Strega

Geek Night!?!

Tues night about 7-7:30pm at my place still gonna work for geek night? I'm available and have the room, gimme a shout in this thread is you're still interested.

YES! and 7 is best. edit: Might be a teeny bit late- forgot kid's karate class. What may I bring?

I'm working on the DD09 tracks with Randy on Tuesday. Depends on when we get started.

I'm in at 7 pm.

Send address.

"TrophyHunter" carpool from Rancho San Diego?

Beezzz

Jamul, CA

I'm working on the DD09 tracks with Randy on Tuesday. Depends on when we get started.

Just back from Stuper-Stition.......pre-ran all the DD stuff under consideration from the Trestle to Superstition/Ocotillo.......some good stuff......will edit active tracks this afternoon and e-mail'em over to you Craig......

Roger - I plan on being at your place tomorrow night.....I'll probably just crash at your place so I can get into work early on Wednesday.....

Think I sent a PM to everyone that said they were in with my address. If not just PM me or call me, # is in members section.

7pm it is.

Food is all set, hope you guys like Hawaiian BBQ.

I'll have some beers and some soda, but if you want to bring some special beverage of your own choosing, that would be cool too.

Cya at 7!!