Schwinn has the 50 so I can race him on my 400 with the helmet camera on backwards. ;)

Hey Shockey, I will be riding a 150 with Hammer soooo watch out. :blink:

Can we ride Bronco Peak, I have climbed Blow Sand at Ocatillo Wells, on the 150, the 150 has a better power to weight ratio than the 230.

Craig.

hope you got a skid plate.

I hope this will be more than a one time deal, I'd like to play around on my sons KX100 out there with a bunch of grinning idiots.

Have fun you group of crazies! :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Schwinn has the 50 so I can race him on my 400 with the helmet camera on backwards. :D

Hey Shockey, I will be riding a 150 with Hammer soooo watch out. :)

I think we will smoke you on our 150's

Hammer! The flamer and troller! :D:D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Can we ride Bronco Peak, I have climbed Blow Sand at Ocatillo Wells, on the 150, the 150 has a better power to weight ratio than the 230.

Craig.

Bring your KTM. and try to keep up. :D:D:)

Hammer! The flamer and troller!

Schwinn has the 50 so I can race him on my 400 with the helmet camera on backwards. :)

Hey Shockey, I will be riding a 150 with Hammer soooo watch out. :D

Agreed. An advanced or aggressive expert rider on a 150 will smoke a cautious intermediate rider on a 400 on the Corral Canyon terrain. The 50 or the 70 would be a different story. Baja terrain could be a different story. Spaugh on his 02 KTM 400 - a different story. :D

As for Bronco Trail 3A, no one is making it over the initial rocky/boulder section with feet on the pegs. You can bulldog it though and the lighter 150 will be good for that purpose. The silty section following the boulders will be possible on a 150, but very difficult, even for The Hammer. Robertaccio might consider the 150 a decent tool for the job, and a 2 stroke 250 the ideal tool. Anyone who gets up that section with feet on the pegs gets a gold star. I will be waiting at the top with my camera. :D

Craig.

Bring your KTM. and try to keep up. :D:D:D

HA, I'd probably boil over for the first time waiting for you. :D

I'd come and toss some gravel on your cute little honda, but i'll be out of town this weekend. Next time though you FN troll :):D:D I just don't want to see a 250lb man put a hole in his wifes crank case riding up the backside of branco peak on 6 inches of travel. Good luck though. I hope your ass can carry that 150. See ya next week when I'm back in town.

Hey spaugh was that a fat joke poking at hammer cuz I weigh more than 250lbs :D I better take another look at the 150, suspension, skidplate? etc. I will miss you spaugh you are a great rider, I was looking forward to chasing your dust if it hasnt settled yet when I come up on you. :D:)

I don't think any of us on a pit bike is riding up bronco peak from the campground, but it will be fun;

so much for leaving the egos at home...

Flaming troll!

Is that kinda like a gay midget?

Julie and I are in for this one. Thanks Bob, I'll bring gas and not just from the refried beans....:) I have one more favor to ask....does anyone have small sized gear that Julie could borrow for the day? Size 6 or 7 boots, short persons pants and jersey, etc. She does have ahelmet and goggles.

I don't think any of us on a pit bike is riding up bronco peak from the campground, but it will be fun;

so much for leaving the egos at home...

Bob and crew, this is really shaping up to be a very fun concept ride,,hope you guys bring vid cams and still shooters,,,

I have the machine for the ride*** ,, but I am all ready committed to a full sized machine ride this weekend. (enduro prep/training) You guys/gals have fun it should be circus of sorts, with lots of laughs,,,,and just remember old bones/muscles can get hurt just as bad on little bikes as on the big ones. enjoy the ride

*** my kids dual shock 1980 XL80 converted to XR status (all electrics xcept magneto removed) with an XR cam, Hi comp XR oversized piston, ports cleaned up and matched, full size renthals with hand guards, XR100 front end, D756 tires, huge rear sprocket (XL gearbox is way too tall), Powroll exhaust, new XR carb, UNI filter, newly upholstered seat (too soft for big mr phat arse), somewhat new plastics with a mix cr125 and modern XR graphics and a new set of el cheapo shocks. Yes its super cheesy but runs like a top and really revs til the valves are floating in outer space!!! air cooled Hondas still amaze me.

Enjoy the ride and if you do ride up the lower camp side of bronco please have many photos/videos of that adventure!! R

I'll bring Morgans gear... we'll see how that fits

I better get in the garage and get some bikes ready to roll!

chris, jon or sdl-

have the coordinates for stokes/kernan for the unendowed attendees? (gps endowed I meant)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am out, my best friend invited me here. :D I wasn't going. :unsure: He reminded me today, it's his birthday, :angry: this weekend. http://www.lasrocas.com/resort/index.html

You guys, have a great ride. I would like to do a pit ride on the all killer loop another weekend.

Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Craig.

Bring your KTM. and try to keep up. :D:D:blink:

HA, I'd probably boil over for the first time waiting for you. :)

I'd come and toss some gravel on your cute little honda, but i'll be out of town this weekend. Next time though you FN troll :unsure::angry::angry: I just don't want to see a 250lb man put a hole in his wifes crank case riding up the backside of branco peak on 6 inches of travel. Good luck though. I hope your ass can carry that 150. See ya next week when I'm back in town.

Lets meet in Vista, I like, more technical.

Next weekend. It's on! 150 CRF. pit bike vs. KTM4__

Craig.

Google Maps Link

You can right click on the blue teardrop on the right and select 'Directions TO here', and it's very easy to find.

Left clicking on either blue teardrop will give some more info.

Also added this ride to the SDAR CALENDAR that I created :D

If your event isn't on it, let me know!!

Cheers!

Schwinn has the 50 so I can race him on my 400 with the helmet camera on backwards. :unsure:

Hey Shockey, I will be riding a 150 with Hammer soooo watch out. :D

Agreed. An advanced or aggressive expert rider on a 150 will smoke a cautious intermediate rider on a 400 on the Corral Canyon terrain. The 50 or the 70 would be a different story. Baja terrain could be a different story. Spaugh on his 02 KTM 400 - a different story. :angry:

As for Bronco Trail 3A, no one is making it over the initial rocky/boulder section with feet on the pegs. You can bulldog it though and the lighter 150 will be good for that purpose. The silty section following the boulders will be possible on a 150, but very difficult, even for The Hammer. Robertaccio might consider the 150 a decent tool for the job, and a 2 stroke 250 the ideal tool. Anyone who gets up that section with feet on the pegs gets a gold star. I will be waiting at the top with my camera. :angry:

Hmm, this "rocky/boulder section" sounds like my kind of ride~! My TW200 would make short work of it, I'll wager.

kj- how much would you wager? I would select that bike as the VERY LAST in my stable for that section

A wager implies chance. Here, there is no chance (unless someone moved the rocks and boulders). Only an expert trials rider could keep his feet on the pegs through that section and even then I'd have to see it to believe it. They don't call it "Bronco" for any reason. But I will be there with camcorder in hand for anyone to prove me wrong. So bring your TW200 and a ton of confidence because you'll need both to get through that section. Who said to leave the egos at home? :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

[quote name='ShocknAwe' Who said to leave the egos at home? :D

I think it was Sally. :D:):D

Hmm, this "rocky/boulder section" sounds like my kind of ride~! My TW200 would make short work of it, I'll wager.

The campground section of Bronco is known for making short work of most riders. :D

I'll be at the Pine Valley exit at 7am, for anyone who wants to ride over to Coral to meet the crew at about 8:30.

jon- if you and julie want to ride early, meet me at pv and I'll ride over with Rog. you can take my truck the rest of the way