KTMrad

Crashes, Getoffs and Getting Stuck PHOTOS !

I just realized that's my dumb arse holding your bike up and that's it's sitting on the rock that "bit" your bike. When this picture was taken, I do recall someone stating that it looked "staged"...... Looks about as bad as when I first rode up! OUCH! Hope ya heal fast, bro!

I thought that was your mug but thought twice after seeing all that extra hair on yer head?!! Getting the insulation growing for AK, eh Marbee ?

Boston Mangler--- hope you heal up quik..... you aint looking like a "sexy bitch" layin on yer back wimpering like a bumpershot coyote. :unsure:

Posted Image

Day 2 of this year LA2B2LV, 9.2miles outside of Baker after the checkin.

Broke a rib :)

The judges would've given you a 9.85 without the broken rib. :D

Was that a noteably hazardous spot? I get suspicious when a photog is all situated for a sequence like that... :D

Getting the insulation growing for AK, eh Marbee ?

Nahhh, not yet. The troops gave me crappola at work yesterday so I had to go get my ears lowered again. I keep telling the wife I'm gonna look like this after I get out!

Posted Image

"Bumpershot Coyote"....way too funny!

Posted Image

Ohhhhh, HP2.... Mmmmm. :D I sat on one once at the dealer. Nice ride, Roxus! When ya comin out for a ride so I can eyeball your bike???

This is a good place for one of these..

Posted Image

Well, Sandiegoland eats SH!? Craig, you've beared witness to a healthy diet of poop from more riders here than any one person I can think of. You've caught me on more than one occasion. Heck you even bandaged me up after one of them. I wish I could've been there to see it in person. This picture IS worth a thousand words.

A philisophical question for you all...

If you fall in the forest and no one is there to take a picture, did you actually fall?

:D

Hope you made it out ok, we all wear a brown smile once in a while.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Broke a rib :D

I have been on that section many times. The picture(s) dont show it, but it is very soft even on a light bike!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Broke a rib :)

Hey Roxus, I thought you look familiar in the photo....you're over at San Diego BMW ?

Welcome to the forums, and we're always looking for more people to join in to post photos and write-ups.

Well, Sandiegoland eats SH!? Craig, you've beared witness to a healthy diet of poop from more riders here than any one person I can think of...

:(

I see the photo made the front page rotation and all... but it seems to come up every other time I logon! :(

Makes me think I'm crashing once a day at least... <_<

Totally in your head <_< Really the script is random, but I built in a sensor to tell if the embarrassed guy is the one who's viewing it, the way to fix it is to put some more photo-op crashes so I can integrate them in there too, so you won't only have one shot at fame :(

Guest stevensyanora

Posted ImagePosted Image

Broke a rib :unsure:

Hey Roxus, I thought you look familiar in the photo....you're over at San Diego BMW ?

Welcome to the forums, and we're always looking for more people to join in to post photos and write-ups.

I cant watch 20 grand worth of hardwear get plowed ino the ground ..Oh Myhttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l251/stevensyanora/DatingGuy01_230x150.jpg

High Sierra, July 2006....I had a little trouble on this section, used the camera timer for a photo....

Posted Image

It was a fairly loose, steep downhill....it took me a few minutes to pick the bike up

Posted Image

Yep, Gary's brother-in-law and partner

Been here a while now, just haven't had anything worthwhile to show :lol:

But in the passed 9 months, I've broken a rib, a fib and hit a car !

Stuck in 'quick-mud' at the Salton Sea

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0402a-1.jpg

100_0450.jpg

Here's todays mystery crasher taking a low speed whump. B)

While looking for pix of my teardrop turn signals for 650hucker, this thread popped up........some great shots here, time to revive this thread !

]That shot reminded me of my mud incident from 2006. Camping at Superstition after major rain storms. My buddy came out, dropped off his trailer and family, but had to get back to work in San Diego. He was heading out at 5am in the dark in his wife's Mustang. I lead him out in my truck. He went the wrong way, I went to help. Result was both of us stuck in the mud up to our axles. A tow truck from El Centro with a couple of hundred feet of chain pulled us out.

post-13426-1266928336.jpg

seriously... who gets stuck in their own back yard?

Ozzy came over and dragged my ass out of trouble... yes... again

Seriously, you should think of getting one of those things they call a driveway. :)

Ummm, let's not start posting photos of cars getting stuck.....motorcycles only please !