Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After many Guys missed the ride 31/12/2020 (Ramona-Black Canyon-Mesa Grande-Boulder Creek- Viejas), I will ride it next week in the reverse direction to get the dirt back to his old place. I will start in Alpine, (Exact Location will come) and riding up Viejas grade- Boulder Creek-Cedar Creek- Sutherland dam-Black Canyon to Pamo Rd and back to Ramona.

Noob 2 intermediate level. Pacing, no racing.

All this, only if it is NOT raining. 

wheely.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked with: Cafe 67 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040.

There are open for sit-in breakfast. How about meet there at 8-8:30 for breakfast and KSU 9:30?

Cant find a place in Alpine, since I don't know any place for a good breakfast.

Now we only need the Day. 

Keep Wednesday on your calendar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I just checked with: Cafe 67 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040.

There are open for sit-in breakfast. How about meet there at 8-8:30 for breakfast and KSU 9:30?

Cant find a place in Alpine, since I don't know any place for a good breakfast.

Now we only need the Day. 

Keep Wednesday on your calendar.

Janet's Cafe in Alpine is an awesome place but I am not sure they are doing the sit down dining or not..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Janet's Cafe in Alpine is an awesome place but I am not sure they are doing the sit down dining or not..

 

OK Janet's Cafe in Alpine :

( 2506 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, CA 91901) is open for sit-in breakfast to. Recommendation welcome, or should I flip a coin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

either day or place is fine with me.  I won't be eating but, I cast my vote for cafe 67 as that will give me an additional 15 minutes of beauty sleep. either place  KSU at 9:30 is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janets is awesome, but I'm good with either one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping to join you guys...we'll see how the work schedule looks this week.

 

On  a side note.  I wonder how some restaurants are serving sit down meals with the "shutdown".   Are they just thumbing their nose at the order?  If so, good for them.  I think the dining order is ridiculous.   I believe we should all be careful and safe, but there is no rhyme/reason to some of this garbage that is killing businesses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up here on the mountain  you go outside and eat. 

Down in town you take it to go. 

Alpine Tapatios has outside dining and is accessible to dualsporters. They're breakfast burrito is good portion for a low price.

 

Why need dirtcuts?

Its My XR bike that needs it . My street tourer bikes are fine with slab all day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meet @ Cafe 67, 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040. 8-8:30 for Breakfast, KSU 9:30. 

Riding thru Alpine @ 10:00, stop for rider pickup at the Alpine Brewery. (Sorry no drinks yet).

See you on the road or dirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Meet @ Cafe 67, 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040. 8-8:30 for Breakfast, KSU 9:30. 

Riding thru Alpine @ 10:00, stop for rider pickup at the Alpine Brewery. (Sorry no drinks yet).

See you on the road or dirt.

Is this on Wednesday, 1-6-2021?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bub_Hannah said:

I'm hoping to join you guys...we'll see how the work schedule looks this week.

 

On  a side note.  I wonder how some restaurants are serving sit down meals with the "shutdown".   Are they just thumbing their nose at the order?  If so, good for them.  I think the dining order is ridiculous.   I believe we should all be careful and safe, but there is no rhyme/reason to some of this garbage that is killing businesses. 

There is rhyme and reason when the United Nations 2030 agenda for sustainable development is read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Meet @ Cafe 67, 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040. 8-8:30 for Breakfast, KSU 9:30. 

Riding thru Alpine @ 10:00, stop for rider pickup at the Alpine Brewery. (Sorry no drinks yet).

See you on the road or dirt.

Alpine Beer Co. is different then the (now closed) Alpine Beer Co Outpost/restaurant (1347 Tavern Rd. Alpine shopping center)

The Alpine Beer company (where they fill growlers and brew) is at 2353 Alpine Blvd.  Right next to Alpine Family Haircuts.

 

Udo you may want to clarify which one you want to meet at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday 1/6/2021 ride.

2nd meeting point alpine brewery on 2353 Alpine Blvd. Don't nail me down on the exact time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it, Udo I have to bail.  Just discovered I have some equipment being delivered from Baja tomorrow mid to late morning.

I will try to meet you for breakfast, but will need to scoot back home after.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zubb said:

Dang it, Udo I have to bail.  Just discovered I have some equipment being delivered from Baja tomorrow mid to late morning.

I will try to meet you for breakfast, but will need to scoot back home after.

I hear you loud and clear. If I do it alone, I don't have to race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will leave 9:30 from the 67 Cafe and it should take 20-25 minutes to Alpine, via Country Rd.

As you know; take the Byway, not the Highway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds good.  I'll see you at the Cafe in the morning. Not far from my house.  Taking the big Super Adventure and I've ridden it on all those roads so should be fun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×