meatmord

5/28 Kenny's Casualties Noob Ride

Those injured by association to Ken S. are meeting at Lark at 8:00 am on Saturday for a moderately-slow paced recovery ride. (not all of Kenny's Casualties are sufficiently healed to participate, to wit, SDHydro). 

WARNING: Kenny will be there.

I am weak and my skin is soft, so I anticipate taking it pretty easy. If you are noob, frail, injured, or just like to go slow sometimes, come on out, but bring your Reach Air Card. 

Thumper?

Braaaaap. 

I got 3 days off. Play everyday. 

Wherever with in 250 miles. 

Who wants to ride? When? Where?

32 minutes ago, Ken S said:

I got 3 days off. Play everyday. 

Wherever with in 250 miles. 

Who wants to ride? When? Where?

Ill be at mccain sunday early doing suspension testing so probably doing same short loops over and over until i get it right then a trail ride after.

I'll show up Saturday. Depending on where you go Sunday Monday I might show up then to. I miss the power my bike makes at sea level.  I find my self riding WOT up here. 

Good to see you guys have healed up and are riding again.  I'll be back out there eventually.  Have fun and let's see some vids.

I could be in for Monday. I'll watch the thread and let you know. Sounds like a good group!

Thinking In Ko Pa Monday. Smugglers cave. Stage Coach. Red Hill ect. 

Havent been there in a long time. 

Its the exit past Jacumba. Park immediately on the south side as you get off the freeway. 

8:30 kick stands up. 

I got cut in half 6 months ago, lost 50 pounds and have always been slow.   Does that qualify me?

Ken S, after hearing all these stories about your rep,  I aint ridin wit u any mo!!!! or should I say ever again. (hahahaa ) have a good weekend all.

Ain't my fault my buddies like doing photo  op dismounts. 

2 hours ago, Bubbagums said:

I got cut in half 6 months ago, lost 50 pounds and have always been slow.   Does that qualify me?

That works. Come ride. 

I'll be there Sunday morning around 8 to do some lazy tracks and test out some new gear.

19 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I'll be there Sunday morning around 8 to do some lazy tracks and test out some new gear.

Ill be there probably little before blue dodge sdar sticker husky 350 im do for some lazy tracks

4 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Ill be there probably little before blue dodge sdar sticker husky 350 im do for some lazy tracks

I'll be driving my white 4Runner and buddy with his 4Runner.

I'm downgrading to "out" for Monday. A buddy rolled into town on late notice. I'll let you know if that changes Kenny. Hoping to get out with you again soon! 

In related news, looks like a couple of us are headed to CC on Wednesday AM. Check the "Big Bear" thread here or PM me for more info. 

Hey Ken, Monday morning ride has my interest , I'll keep ya posted. Done by noon? Trying to get some yard work done in the arvo.

On May 27, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Ken S said:

Thinking In Ko Pa Monday. Smugglers cave. Stage Coach. Red Hill ect. 

Havent been there in a long time. 

Its the exit past Jacumba. Park immediately on the south side as you get off the freeway. 

8:30 kick stands up. 

Is this for ride for Monday?

STuPiD WoRk.

hey hydro- can you do a wheelie in that wheel chair yet?

glad to see you havent gone completely street -Mord

Does any one have an opinin on what are the best boots to buy (non bootie type)?

Saturday was a slower paced ride for the first 2 hours. Nice to meet Bubbagums,He's new to our crew. Made Meatmord ride sweep and eat dust on his first post injury ride.

1Kstep Chad led the second ride at a bit faster pace.

Weather was perfect, dirt is dry and dusty.

Sunday, Texas Dualler is back in full force. I think he's faster than before his artistic dismount and helicopter ride,. Good to see you Devon.

My oil and filters are changed ready for Monday at In Ko Pa. Who's in?