Socal_350exc

Had to do it - getting a Husqvarna 701

I had to put a deposit down, the Supermoto is calling my name. I had a 450 Summo a while back (2009) and miss that bike daily. I considered doing the 701 enduro model instead, but I already have a 350ktm that I can dual Sport - and the F800GS that I put knobs on... I think I"m pretty well covered for off pavement. Just trying to add a set of 17's to an Enduro wasn't an option - it would have been just more money and you'd still have a small dirt oreinted front brake a tall suspension - so just going straight Summo was the call I made. I looked to nearly every shop in SoCal and only found 1 shop with a supermoto not spoken for already. I'm all about supporting my local dealer, but Husqvarna USA made it impossible to do that with the rediculously low allocations of the supermoto version. some shops are getting none, and others are getting a total on 1 per shop... they'll be more of the enduro version, but I have a feeling they'll all be gone sooner rather than later. I can't wait till she comes in. (Up in Castaic) Bikes are shipping to other parts of the USA, but not in the good'ole Republic of California - still awaiting CARB approval. So hopefully it's not much longer...

post-14902-0-99920300-1457125703_thumb.j

Awesome

P.s. please get a different front fender and rear tail section and get a tail tidy.

Congrats, not gonna be able to wipe the smile off of your face for a long time!

That is a really nice looking bike, the bike looks fast just sitting still, have fun stay safe mad man!