Joliet

First picture of the new Husqvarna TE510

I would give a ride report, but they told me to get off the crate or they would call the cops. :lol:;);)

Just kidding, I got the pics from the dealer,(GP) they will have it ready for me to pick up tomorrow. :) Ken

I would give a ride report, but they told me to get off the crate or they would call the cops. :lol:;);)

Just kidding, I got the pics from the dealer,(GP) they will have it ready for me to pick up tomorrow. :) Ken

I had lunch with ken today and he was as anxious as a 8yr old the day before x-mas :D congrats on your new bike coming.

Mine is the one on the right. Pretty sweet eh! :lol:;)

image1.jpg

Very nice indeed.....I like the use of all the natural/real wood grain.......you usually only see that on the dash of expensive passenger cars ;):)

I bet you feel like a child on christmas eve :lol: When is the maiden voyage? How about a desert ride with the husky that the DRZ pooped out on your for?

I didn't know Husky made a "Woody" version, and I'm sure you've got a woody just thinking about tomorrow ;)

Can't wait to see it bro ;) (the new bike, NOT the woody :lol: )!!!

not quite as pretty as the last model; but I hear it has fuel injection

Yeah, it looks a little "boxish" in that photo :lol:

post-2226-1201140024_thumb.jpg

I know the feeling.nothing like uncrating a new ride.ahhhh life is good

Man what a way to start off the new year :lol: When I sell My 06 KLR Im going to get Me a boxed Husky too. ;);) Enjoy Ken see you on the trail The Doc.

Wow congrats Ken ! Can't wait to see what's hiding in that plazma tv box :lol:

Well, here is a photo of Ken’s new bike packed and ready to go home.

P1010072-1.jpg

Here is Ken on his first ride on the husky TE510.

P1010073-1.jpg

ATGATT Ken? :lol2: Is it true that he made the salesman drive him all the way home? He wouldn’t get off the bike. Sweet bike Ken.

Most excelent!

I'm enjoying the heck out of my '06 TE-510, or at least I was till I got the '07 Gas Gas 300 Pro, now I don't ride the Husky quite as much.

Can't take the trials bike on a dual sport ride though :lol2:

I've read a couple of ride reports and it sounds like the '08 is really a step up, and gets better fuel mileage to boot.

Congratulations Ken. Man, that sure is a big exhaust pipe....How does it sound? More to the point. how does it ride? :lol2:

Hey Ken, you must be tall! Your TE510 looks small up in the picture... like something you can throw around in the trail... ;)

By the way, I have LOTS of free time on my hands right now, so if you go on a break-in ride, I am available to go with and take pix.

Hey Ken, you must be tall! Your TE510 looks small up in the picture... like something you can throw around in the trail... :D

I am all of 5' 8" which is tall in some countries :D . Having the bike suspension compressed 4" with the tiedowns probably helped. So I have the tall thing down, now if I could only look thinner in the pictures I would have it made ;);) . Ken

By the way, I have LOTS of free time on my hands right now, so if you go on a break-in ride, I am available to go with and take pix.

I will keep that in mind, I am playing it by ear this weekend and will probably ride between storms.

I have spent the day loctighting bolts and nuts and trying to figure out where this canister looking thing goes that was laying on the floor this morning. It has all these hoses sticking out of it, maybe it is not even from my bike ;) . Oh well I will save it just in case someday I figure out where it goes. It is time to go run it around the block. ;) Ken

I will keep that in mind, I am playing it by ear this weekend and will probably ride between storms.

I have spent the day loctighting bolts and nuts and trying to figure out where this canister looking thing goes that was laying on the floor this morning. It has all these hoses sticking out of it, maybe it is not even from my bike ;) . Oh well I will save it just in case someday I figure out where it goes. It is time to go run it around the block. ;) Ken

Well I won't be riding my Husqvarna, since I blew my rear shock on Pilot and Bums Thursday ride. It will be down for at least a week, more if the seal head isn't in country. At least I have lots of time to fix that too.