Ken S

Meatmord got a dirt bike

Did a 3 hour Pine Valkey to Corral Fri afternoon.

Cory was on me the whole time on his YZ 250.

What a difference having another 30 hp and 100 lbs less bike and suspension

post-15562-0-54440000-1442686890_thumb.j

post-15562-0-99792200-1442686906_thumb.j

Best damn day I've had in a long time. I dunno Slut, this bow made riding a lot more fun. awesome. Way too much fun. I did get some horrible chaffing of my ass cheeks though, is that normal?

Whole new world now, Mord! Awesome for you! I'm thinking you'll never ride that Honda again! (Not that that's a bad thing.) Enjoy!

That's awesome. Congrats meatmord on the new bike. I hope to get a real bike in the near future as well.

Would have been there to try and keep up with you today but I'm up at Glen Helen watching the mxgp races sweating balls. Man its hot!!!

Right on, Rob. Ken and I were talking about your bike today and watching some hill climb videos of you. I gotta say, going from the 330lbs bike to the 230lb bike is just awesome. See you out there.

Money can't buy happiness.

But it can buy a dirt bike.

And i never seen anyone unhappy while riding a dirt bike.

one mans opinion (this can easily turn into an "oil" thread)-

I try to use all Maxima Products Why? Because they are the local company, there are many (great choices) choices but local direct access is a big plus for me, they are always a quick phone call away for technical Q&A. They have always taken time to answer questions about their products and recommendations.

And of course their product line is top tier. Also for fashion the shop shelf looks cool with a single productline on the shelves (hahahaa).

Another reason, they are a Moto support company, so the more we support the supporters or our hobby/sport the more "power" we have.

I don't 100% always use their stuff, but only because the shop may be out of the exact Maxima item so I have no issue substituting for BelRay, Motul, Golden Spectro etc etc

They also have a first responder discount program that can be accessed for those in that world. their foam filter cleaner spray and oil spray are great products.

http://www.maximausa.com/

i almost always use maxima also, cost per quality is main reason. i had no idea they were local just added bonus now

Actually I've always used maxima. Works very well and smells good with a nice packaging.

Recently I purchased UNI air filter cleaner spray and tried it.

It didn't work as nice as the maxima stuff that Kenny used up last time he was at my house.