vanjoosten

What would you have done?

these goofballs, "road ragers" I would love to transport them to Naples Italy and tell them to drive across town... I think their friggan heads would explode!!!! Probably India or someplace like that is even worse ( and with a lot less skill than the Napolitanos).

Ok now for the riders reaction wow I gotta give him props all he did was de-fuze the issue........NY me on the other hand......that guy would need an ambulance or helo to be transported to the hospital or morgue.

No comment, since I don't see the action before. I ride for 50 years and say some guys are just thinking the road is only for them.

PS how much can we bet that that guy is on some sort of prescription psychoactive drug----that we see all the adverts plastered all over the media....the same anti depressants etc that have suicide and violence disclaimers.......his eyes just looked wrong, like so many dope zombies

This riders reaction seems pretty tame considering the drivers actions:

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/motorcyclist-forced-to-take-down-this-road-raging-vigil-1717823821

first reaction? As soon as the guy gets out of his car, I would leave... No sense in dealing with that if you don't have to, especially with a passenger.

After the guy took the punch, and the girl got off the back, I think I would handle it much the same way

Head butt! That's a perfect time to try out a Snell rating on a road rager.

Taking a swing at me is one thing, but pushing my girl friend/ wife would have got him TKOed!!

I would have punched that mother f'r right in the throat.

Just nuts, how can one get that pissed, I agree with slut, I would of road off, and if he chased me, I would pulled in a 7-11 and let him punch me in the helmet and screw up his hand.

let him punch me in the helmet and screw up his hand.

that's what I was thinking... know "I" am filming this whole thing, and knowing "I" have a full face helmet, leather and armor, and knowing "HE" is some crazy bug-eyed old dude in flip flops, I would be hard pressed to kick his ass too much.

agree with the opinion though...pushing my girl friend/ wife would have got him TKOed

I'd like to see the video of the lane splitting. I would've ridden off if I knew the guy was going to punch me, but why would you even consider that? Crazy! I think the rider handled it pretty well. I'm not sure I would've?✌

The video "starts" right as he is turning around to look at the guy getting out of his car...that means he either edited out the lane splitting (why would he do that?) OR he knew something was going down and he wanted the camera turned on...

They were in Y uma. Illegal in AZ to lane split which but you can hear them talking about it in the video so it's not like it was a secret. He probably just edited the video to the action.

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/search/oop/qfullhit.asp?CiWebHitsFile=/ars/28/00903.htm&CiRestriction=motorcycle&CiBeginHilite=%3Cb%3E&CiEndHilite=%3C/b%3E&CiHiliteType=Full

28-903. Operation of motorcycle on laned roadway; exceptions

A. All motorcycles are entitled to the full use of a lane. A person shall not drive a motor vehicle in such a manner as to deprive any motorcycle of the full use of a lane. This subsection does not apply to motorcycles operated two abreast in a single lane.

B. The operator of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken.

C. A person shall not operate a motorcycle between the lanes of traffic or between adjacent rows of vehicles.

D. A person shall not operate a motorcycle more than two abreast in a single lane.

E. Subsections B and C do not apply to peace officers in the performance of their official duties.

I'd imagine they see it a lot in Yuma though being right there on the Cali state line and being full of Marines that have probably been stationed in Cali at one point.