they shared 1st place, the top guys all teamed up and rode in together. wow, not even the best in the world could go it alone.

Awesome race great sportsmanship between those 5 guys.

2014 Redbull TV Series in HD...

Thanks for the link.......

Crawdaddy that's last year's read the first post its this year's UT it's over 4 hours first hour is all prerace

is up on Redbull.com. Makes for some interesting Sunday morning viewing. 4 hours of carnage, mayhem and pretty insane/impressive riding

http://www.redbull.com/en/motorsports/offroad/stories/1331727153726/red-bull-hare-scramble-2015-live

couple of Huskys hurlin some rocks at a cuple orange bikes in that first shot....:) all in good fun....brutal terrain.

Looks good on my Macbook. Looking forward to watching it at home on the big screen :)

Thanks for sharing the link!!

they shared 1st place, the top guys all teamed up and rode in together. wow, not even the best in the world could go it alone.

Yep - without each other, they wouldn't have finished. An awesome display of sportsmanship and teamwork. As Johnny Walker pointed out, "That "Down Town" section was just supid!" :crying_anim02:

My opinion.....OK organizers you did it, Yeah!! you made it so difficult not even the best guys in the entire world could make it up........now lets get back to extreme enduro, not extreme carry your bike up a hill........ hey if only 5 guys in the world can actually RIDE up in some way fine.....but really....its a freakin motorcycle racing event not a dragging event.

While it was gripping to watch, and cool to see the camaraderie, let's never do that again... I think part of the problem is that there are only a few guys in the world who can make it through the ridiculous stuff, but those guys don't pre-ride the sections to see if they're passable. They did a good job with Karl's Dinner, but Downtown was a step too far.

My opinion.....OK organizers you did it, Yeah!! you made it so difficult not even the best guys in the entire world could make it up........now lets get back to extreme enduro, not extreme carry your bike up a hill........ hey if only 5 guys in the world can actually RIDE up in some way fine.....but really....its a freakin motorcycle racing event not a dragging event.

I agree with Jonny Walker, and you, regarding the Downtown section, "it was stupid". In that regard, Hell's Gate grows more popular every year and finishes with the same impossible hillclimb that requires the spectators to pull the finishing rider's bikes to the top. I've always thought that any outside assistance to the rider's from spectators was a rediculous way to race. It was good to see them all team (mothership KTM) up together to get to the finish.

http://www.redbull.tv/videos/event-stream-494/the-toughest-single-day-off-road-race-in-the-world

Erzberg-2015-Red-Bull.jpg

Love that photo!

Lest we forget to mention the real warrior and MVP in my book, Mario Roman, who did finish the race (with a mere 60 seconds to spare before the 4 hour cutoff) after only receiving help through Downtown from 1 rider, who did not finish. As Chilly commented here, Downtown may have been a bit easier/quicker following the other 5 guys, but he's the guy I'll have my eye on in the future after that "race"!

Plunk down 35 bucks and get yourself a chromecast or a roku box and put redbull.tv on it...so much good stuff...Dakar...Hard Enduro...Hare Scrambles...WRC etc. Or watch it on your compy.