Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

Also, as a reminder, Tuesday is the SDAR club meeting at Moto Forza. If I have an opportunity to do either, I'll be going to the meeting.

I hope to make it 8 days from now.

Ill be there next tuesday, leaving la mesa at 4pm on my 570 and my buddy on my 950. Route is 8 to viejas grade to boulder cut to eagle to 67 then to Sutherland dam to santa ysabel then up black mountain. If anyone doesnt know route or wants to follow pm me ill be going at slowish/intermediate pace due to my friend

I think the gate to Santa Ysabel from Black Mountain might still be locked, fyi. You can still access it from Pamo Road.

ill be going at slowish/intermediate pace due to my friend

Bahaha! Ya right way to blame it on your "friend"

I think the gate to Santa Ysabel from Black Mountain might still be locked, fyi. You can still access it from Pamo Road.

Its open i was there on sunday

ill be going at slowish/intermediate pace due to my friend

Bahaha! Ya right way to blame it on your "friend"

Great now no one will ever ride with me again now that they know im the slow one

Tomorrow is looking like a banner day for a 2fer........warm/dry/sunny......

Bonus: $1.75 "original" fish tacos ALL day at Rubio's San Diego County locations tomorrow: "To celebrate the commemoration, and as a nod to the fist taco that started it all, Rubio’s Coastal Grill will offer its Original Fish Taco® for $1.75 all day on April 5 throughout San Diego county."

(http://www.osidenews.com/2016/03/23/april-5-named-ralph-rubio-day-city-san-diego/)

Did I mention there's a Rubio's in Ramona? I'm thinking fish taco's & Modelo's post 2fer........

I'll be "rolling" by Packard's at ~6:15.......sunset is ~7:10

Remember, if you're not "in" :good: ..........you're "out" :axehead::thumbsdown_anim:

Bp619 im off tavern rd. Where can I meet up with you for the 2fer ride?

Bp619 im off tavern rd. Where can I meet up with you for the 2fer ride?

4407-4419 Willows Rd

https://goo.gl/maps/XNT6Um7qQiR2

Patch of trees and open stop right before left hand turn to viejas grade ill be there around 440

619-504-9874 if anything turns up

Good turnout.......9 riders tonight......big Mike that's a sweet 990......I'm still up here......no rush for the local boy

D425A58F-31DC-4DF9-87E2-E7DB04709459_zps

Just got home thanks everyone who helped me. Had a hard spill at end of trail i guess i was out for a couple minutes dont remember much of ride down. Hips and kness are banged up and neck a little sore but im all good. Expect to see some bikes for sale soon wife is pissed, just kidding

Glad to here all is well. Had a good time, got to meet some new faces and ride some new (to me) trails. Thanks for the new routes bp619

Just got home thanks everyone who helped me. Had a hard spill at end of trail i guess i was out for a couple minutes dont remember much of ride down. Hips and kness are banged up and neck a little sore but im all good. Expect to see some bikes for sale soon wife is pissed, just kidding

Glad your ok. Nice to meet new faces.

Glad you're in one piece, now how's the bike? :) Great to meet everybody, looking forward to the next one!

Bike is good im pretty banged up, lesson learned i didnt wear my knee guards or upper body armor and suffered from it.

Bike is good im pretty banged up, lesson learned i didnt wear my knee guards or upper body armor and suffered from it.

post-15045-0-73721900-1459959774_thumb.j

Sorry to hear about this, Brian. Get well soon.

Ouch. It looks like your left knee and right shoulder took a hit.

Heal up soon . nice photo they took of you as you were coming around .

You almost made it into the broken bone club.

Pants were already torn from exhaust, but yeah shoulders are alright head,neck and knees are pretty bruised but ill be back in couple weeks

Always sucks to fall, but it especially sucks to fall in the dark. Hope you recover fast.