350thumper

Sun Jun/14 -Noob- Dualsport Ride..

Good route with plenty of options or bail outs. So it looks like KSU at 9am, or there 'bouts. I'm hopefully IN. Good to see Darren back on 2 wheels.

Looks like I've got the spare time to join everyone for this ride. I'll be there. I'll be on the 08 KTM 450 EXC

Bryan

Bikes checked and fueled. Gear is laid out. Alarm already set. May leave for Carls Jr. NOW. LOL

See y'all soon!

Does the Pine Valley Store have gas? Open that early?

I have the G650X all ready to go, but with the commute from up here I will need gas again :)

Excited to get in the dirt again! Wish it was on my 450 though..

Matt

I Google'd it and it said 6am.... hopefully it's not old info.

I'll need fuel too....

Cheers Chris

Does the Pine Valley Store have gas? YES- at a fifty cent convenience up charge (only gas in town)

Open that early? YES-

I have the G650X all ready to go, but with the commute from up here I will need gas again :)

Excited to get in the dirt again! Wish it was on my 450 though..

Matt

Since other big bikes are going I'm in. Looking forward to meeting the group! I'll be on a F800GS. If anyone else is in coastal N. County, I'll be towing from Encinitas and have extra room for another bike.

I will see you guys all in the morning. looks like it will be a fun ride and a lot of people going.will

be good to see some old faces and meet some of you new guys around here see you out there

Wow, I count around 39+ bike.

A big group.

So I will have breakfast at Majors around 8:00AM and than ride over to the "Sackgasse"

See you there.

I was guessing over 30 but holy crap thats like a mile long convoy sounds like fun. I'm gonna get there early do a quick loop around bear and long valley fuel up and be there by 9.

I was just thinking about how many people we will have going. Wow. Might want to start talking about setting up multiple ride groups...

In on the XR440. Need to try out my new/used Joe Hauler.

if any body is leaving are wants to meet in ramona let me know.i will be riding stars up to julian down in to pine valley.pm me. i should be leaving about 630 to 700

Sweet! gonna be fun. Im bringing a noob on a DRZ. See yall out there!

Since other big bikes are going I'm in. Looking forward to meeting the group! I'll be on a F800GS. If anyone else is in coastal N. County, I'll be towing from Encinitas and have extra room for another bike.

Ummm...a F800GS can pull a trailer...

I'm out on this one. Working 1900 to 0700 and being up for 20 hours at a time doesn't make for a safe off road ride on a big bike. I'll have to catch the next one even if I have to take a damn day of leave to do it :/

Man I had a blast. Nice ride, good guide, nice scenery and one drop 4 me. :smile_anim: Thank you for the organisation and coordination. and still have a smile on my lips. :crying_anim02::coolio::girl_devil:

Had an awesome time! Thanks to 350thumper for organizing this and to the sweep riders for sweeping me up. Only the second time out on the new to me big bike, and had a blast!

Thanks for the video.... more please. And any pictures too. I was too slow and tired to take any myself....

Cheers, Chris