Guess I'm going to miss this ride also.

I wonder if Corral Canyon is open after the rains? Does anyone know if it'll be open on Thursday?

Sorry for the hijack.

Tom

Did you guys get rained on?

Glad you had a good ride. I'm trying to scrape together a group for Wednesday. Might be me, Hammer and KTMRad (if he can make it).

Anybody else gettin in on this?

I'll join you on Wednesday. I've never done the Squeeze or HA hill and always wanted to.

Did you guys get rained on?

Glad you had a good ride. I'm trying to scrape together a group for Wednesday. Might be me, Hammer and KTMRad (if he can make it).

Anybody else gettin in on this?

Is that a DS or Green Sticker ride you're workin on?

It's a DS ride as we'll have to travel on S-2 to get back to the start/finish line.

Jon

I just got word from Hammer that he is OUT for tomorrow.

I was wondering if there is anybody coming from SD that might be able to offer a lift to the rally point.

I'd usually ride it out but I'm getting lazy. I'm in PB and can meet wherever needed with my own straps.

Initial rally point for tomorrow will be the Banner Store on Banner Grade. 8:30AM

From Banner we can relocate to the trailhead and offload there.

Jon

Looks like so far, weekday riders aren't doing a very good job of being able to unite! :lol:

Looks like so far, weekday riders aren't doing a very good job of being able to unite! :lol:

we united on the 7th looks like hondapilot needs to buy a truck :lol:

dude you and bikeslut missed a unreal ride yesterday we owned the place not a rider to be seen.theres nothing quite like the dez right after a rain.missed ya

I'm out for tomorrow. My son has an appointment in West Hollywood at 8:30 AM and wants me to ride along so he can use the diamond lane.

dude you and bikeslut missed a unreal ride yesterday we owned the place not a rider to be seen.theres nothing quite like the dez right after a rain.missed ya

The rain was just too much in PB and the radar was showing heavy returns all the way to Alpine. It's too bad bikeslut didn't make it. I thought for sure he was going.

I have a truck, what I need is a bike hauler.

joe hauler - $150

san diego craigslist > motorcycles/scooters

Backhoedoc gave me a good idea.....for even less money than the cost of a Joe hauler.

I'm thinking about putting one together with parts that do not need to be welded, just drill and bolt together, he is using a homebuilt rig that works pretty well.....

Sounds like I got a project for this weekend, harbor freight, home depot and trailer supply here I come!

So I'm not completly hijacking your thread Pilot...

How about meeting up with me and tntmo down in south bay on friday around noon somewhere for a rip out East & over Otay and then loop back to my casa where we can end up with some cold ones! :lol:

joe hauler - $150

I have one that someone can borrow anytime, using my trailer 99% of the time anyway.

I will know later today if I can ride on Wednesday.....don't call it off yet !

And if I go, I can provide the truck.

I will know later today if I can ride on Wednesday.....don't call it off yet !

And if I go, I can provide the truck.

It looks like just you and I Mr. President.

If you aren't going, I'll find somewhere closer to ride. Alone. :lol:

joe hauler - $150

I saw that one. If it's till there on Friday, I'll pick it up.

I'm thinking about putting one together with parts that do not need to be welded, just drill and bolt together, he is using a homebuilt rig that works pretty well.....

I just talked to Walker1 about trying to buy his hauler seperately from the rest of the lot. He built his around a hydraulic jack. Kinda like the Ultimate MX Hauler. If I can I'd still like to buy it. Good luck man, sorry you got to sell your toys.

How about meeting up with me and tntmo down in south bay on friday around noon somewhere for a rip out East & over Otay and then loop back to my casa where we can end up with some cold ones! B)

I would, but I'm supposed to start work again on Thursday or Friday. If it gets bumped to Sat. count me in.

Jon

I will be back in town for my week of riding and want to set something up.

I don't think I'll be able to do the Desert Dash this year because of work. I was thinking of loading up last years roll charts, and some GPS info and reriding some of the finer points. Drop, squeeze, Split Mt, Fish Creek, AB Desert, maybe toward Superstition too. There's some other stuff out there too. Where are my weekday warriors?

Who wants to ride and when can ya?

Jon

Papa is too sick to work tomorrow B) , but I'm perfectly fine to ride :)...I miss riding this loop.

Is the ride still on...I have to know to start loading.

Alex 858-414- 7874.

Looks like, Alex, KTMrad, and I will be meeting at the Santa Ysabel gas station at 830AM. We will then continue to the trailhead by truck and then ride on.