carguy

Celebration of Life for Tree 10/16 -2pm

There will be a celebration of life for our friend Duane Swainston at the family's church, Foothills in El Cajon on Bradley Ave. Any & all motorcycles are more than welcome!

Let's show our support for the family and remember our friend!

I do apologize for the delay.

The celebration of life for Duane will be Thursday October 16th at 2:00. Foothills Christian Church 365 W Bradley Ave El Cajon Ca 92020. Light refreshments & reception will be at same location immediately following.

Please come and support one of our fallen brothers that has touched so many of our lives

I can attend services....It looks like I may be able to Dualsport but have to ride easy so I may be looking for a street legal CRF 250 X to keep it slow in the near future...We are doing bone density tests in a couple of weeks...Mid October thru December I am having stem cell collection removal and replacement so I may not be able to ride with you guys due to zero immunities....I will be at the Desert Dash....I have been riding my Kawasaki Concourse 150 miles a day for the last 2 months in comfort. No more Hydrocodones or Flexeril.

The dates are not working just yet maybe between 11-16 Oct. I will keep all informed as I know

Will be away due to work. Hope there is a great turn out.

I just checked the address. That's right around the corner from my office. If anyone would like to truck their bikes in they're welcome to park there and ride over.

Do you know how long this will be going on? I think I can make it but I cannot stay long as I have commitments.

I just checked the address. That's right around the corner from my office. If anyone would like to truck their bikes in they're welcome to park there and ride over.

Sounds like a plan. I'm in

Great idea Jon!

Bump....reminder...hope to see a lot of SDAR people there....ride if u can....we'll see about parking the bikes all together up front.

I may not be away now, so hoping to make it.

I plan on going--- any one want to rideshare from Escondido. I plan to stay in El Cajon a bit after the service.

I plan on going--- any one want to rideshare from Escondido. I plan to stay in El Cajon a bit after the service.

Go out and have a toast to Tree ? I'd be up for that.

I plan on riding in....am I going to be the only guy in off road gear? Those riding in....what are you wearing?

Just come as you would normally ride, protected.