My riding jacket decided to commit suicide on the Baja ride Saturday, it now hangs in the forest in Baja heaven.

Carguy told me to take it or I would be sorry, I'm sorry allright. Who would think an Hein-Geireke coat could lock up a 510 motor at speed. So recommendations on a good dualsport jackets? It has to be well vented, fairly waterproof, and stylish of course.

I'm pretty sure the one I saw you hang up in the tree meets all of the requirements you posted.

CiD

I just switched to a Klim Badlands Pro and it's awesome. Bought it used for almost half of new from a guy who barely ever wore it. Haven't tested its "waterproofiness" yet but its an awesome jacket. With the Goretex, pit zips and vents open I was comfortable on a slow ride in the hills yesterday at around 85 degrees.

Firstgear has some good stuff if you don't want to spend Klim type money. Of course there is always Bilt.....

Yeah, you better gives us a budget first... I can find you something for $59 or $1500.

And what size. I just listed a scorpion master xdr on advrider. Xxl

Firstgear has some good stuff if you don't want to spend Klim type money. Of course there is always Bilt.....

+1 Happy with FirstGear stuff.

I have the older AXO jacket and I love it.. What I like is the water bladder in the jacket with a port for the hose, cool cell phone pocket on sleeve and it vents well. The new jacket has vents on the arms which is needed and for $200 not bad.

Motoport kevlar mesh with full body armor...$500 but well worth it ! Made in San Marcos USA !

The last jacket you will ever buy !

Breathes the best and is better than all the rest....including Klim.