kkug

Wheelbarrows and Operators needed this SAT N County 5-31

I need one or two wheelbarrows and guys to move a bunch of DG into my back yard this Saturday.The same drill as my painting party-work -pizza-cold drinks -small compensaition-beer at the end.

I got a landscape project started and need to get the bulk of the hauling done because I am renting a dump truck and won,t be able to do work on it for the next three weeks because I am going riding.

Anyone ???

I had Wildwood help me with the design and procedure. I am on my way to pull it off .

P1050149-L.jpg

Sounds like a "fun" time. You have already done the hard work. Wish I could pitch in. Are you doing a double or triple jump?

:-D

KUG

Heading out of town till the 15th wish I was able to help…..

Ken I have a meeting around 8, be back in town by 11:30, I could stop by and run some wheelbarrows for a couple hours.

What time you getting things moving?

Hope to get started 8:30-

I can help out. I don't have a wheel barrow, may not have a shovel, but I can be there for pizza and beer.

jon, I have a wheelbarrow., if someone wants to swing by poway and pick it up?...I'd help out, but I have a TON of work to do at my house.....so i'll be working here...let me know, deb

I can help out. I don't have a wheel barrow, may not have a shovel, but I can be there for pizza and beer.

I could use you Jon. PM sent

I'm without a car to transport a wheelbarrow. Otherwise I'd get it. See you Saturday.

Jon

Wish I could help but I have a boy scout thing with my son all day. If you have access to the back yard that is at least 54" wide, you are welcome to borrow my tractor to make the job easy. I have a flat bed trailer too. All you need is a truck and to come get it. I'm 20 minutes from Lake Hodges up Highland Valley Rd.

Wish I could help but I have a boy scout thing with my son all day. If you have access to the back yard that is at least 54" wide, you are welcome to borrow my tractor to make the job easy. I have a flat bed trailer too. All you need is a truck and to come get it. I'm 20 minutes from Lake Hodges up Highland Valley Rd.

Thanks for the offer. I got the tractor work done already. I would crush everything I set up LOL

Karen and I can do the morning shift if you're still needing help.

Let us know.

Vic

I think I am good my truck got delayed so I don,t want to put you out.

Thanks anyway.

Yep rental got delayed so I am Thinking -Hopeing 9;30 before I get a load of DG to my House

I am getting screwed up on the truck. Can, t get it. Yet.

Mission Accomplished-- Thanks to the hard work of SDAR members-Pasta Pilot,ADV bum,DanRider, and a coworker I got my goal for this Sat done.

No pictures of the hot sweaty guys--it would gross you out.

I got a two hour delay when I had rental truck problems but after that things went smoothly. The guys placed 13 yards of DG and 4 yards of mulch.Mike had his trailer and he went out of his way to help me out.

So I got the bulk of this done and now I am going riding for a few weeks, Still a lot to do but now I can do it by my self.

i-HScgZ43-L.jpg

P. S. will look good when I have some native plants growing,a painted fence, rock and stepping stones .

SDAR party someday. :smile_anim: