Get up and hit the trails early, home in time for a mid-day BBQ... small bikes (DRZ; whatever)

I have a gig in Ramona the night before, so I was figuring around 7ish @ Lark... early enough to avoid the droolers.

Plates not required; probably not a great ride for big bikes or n00bs on small bikes.

probably not a great ride for big bikes

Bikeist.

(yes, I'd bring the 5hunjy)

((or am I too n00bish?))

the 990 can ride 90% of the trails, but not sure about your n00bish status... I understand you just completed some bike handling class, so I'm sure you are more amazing than usual.

I would just hate to get somebody out there on a 1200 GS and get wedged between some rocks, or some newer rider get in over their head and be distressed

Rick, Paul and George... shaping up to be a good (if sarcastic) group (sorry Rick; you don't really deserve that)

Hate to bring down the 'hood, but if I can get the pumper sorted on the little bike, I'm in.

I'm prolly not bringing any spare bolts. :bigeyed:

if I can get the pumper sorted

Take personal problems to Open Discussion.

I'll be on a loaner bike, thanks to the loanee?. Can everyone switch bikes so I feel comfortable around you loonies.?

I was considering going to the track on Sunday. I'll see....the kid likes the track better than trail riding for some reason.

----, I have to work...but go ahead and have fun without me.... :grrr:

----, I have to work...but go ahead and have fun without me.... :grrr:

you know, it just won't be the same, but above all, we are "survivors"... we'll muddle along without you and make the best of the situation... it'll be tough, out there riding dirtbikes without you there, but we'll put on our big boy pants, and carry on

we'll also have some sing alongs on the radio, make smores by the oak tree, and have a kegger