bikeslut

Big Bike/N00b ride Sunday May 18

I can't get out bright and early to go for a proper dirt ride, so considering doing a local KLR ride- maybe out to Pine Valley and Corral Perimeter? Otay? Viejas to Sunrise? Lyons Valley?

Starting in Alpine around 930... any interest?

There will be 4 of us at pine valley 6am. Single track to Kernan. Up to corral Trail 1. Ranger then home before the wife gets to bitchy.

Get up earlier and join us.

I would like to, but I have a late gig, then my wife has an appointment early in the morning; I have to get the kids of to church before I can ride- thanks for the invitation

Pretty sure I can make a 9:30 ride. Any of those locations sound fun. Prefer minimum asphalt.

Thinking about it.....Church or riding hummmm?????

God doesn't care where you hold church. The church cares if you ride on their campus. Just sayin......

yer right, so count me in!

Tomorrow I'm going to the church of... dirt

I will be able to go .Pick A spot. I will need to be home around 1:00 . or so

There will be 4 of us at pine valley 6am. Single track to Kernan. Up to corral Trail 1. Ranger then home before the wife gets to bitchy.

Where is the single track from Pine Valley to Kernan?? Getting sort of bored with Bear Valley.

Just a heads up, I will be at Corral 4 Corners about 8

I may take the Tiger out, but not on anything more than Bear Valley at a slow pace. It's just a street bike.

I was hopping to get out and ride now that it a little cooler, and since Bob was talking about a ride, and not at o'dark thirty. Is there a plan, all my big bikes have street tires, so dirt only where traction is not a concern. Is there still a ride out of this thread?

I'm guessing Slut's blowing on something right now and will post up a start location in time. Mild lurk.

Yeah- sorry...i'm on stage tonight. I am meeting Axel at Crossroads of Corral @ 930ish...Kernan, perimeter road, etc. family stuff prevents a proper starting time...sorry for being out of touch. After some of Corral, if some people want to ride some local backroads that would be cool too

I am out for this ride. Not enough time to enjoy the ride. Have fun.

I was hopping to get out and ride now that it a little cooler, and since Bob was talking about a ride, and not at o'dark thirty. Is there a plan, all my big bikes have street tires, so dirt only where traction is not a concern. Is there still a ride out of this thread?

There is just something wrong with that, considering your arsenal. :confused:

I'd love to ride guys, in fact, this is the first Sunday I have had off in months but I'm stuck watching the kids while my wife goes to a horse show... :thumbsdown_anim:

George; if you're riding the KTM, let me know, and we can ride over from Albertsons together

Im still in. I have no idea where 4 corners is. I can meet someone in alpine

Running behind. Might not make it the way things are going...