Wintyfresh

Otay/Jamul MX Practice Track Day Sunday April 6th

Here's a couple I snapped with my phone after coming down off the Mountain

10157221_10203758267383293_6628382225742

10172766_10203758267703301_2768835460697

10246864_10203758268463320_7191865235763

10151263_10203758268663325_5769981722916

OK, Bob will have to review his photobucket, because I don't know all the SDAR members- but we can start with me ; )

0716_zps4529a933.jpg

0713_zps43d33a4b.jpg

And I believe MrsWintygreen:

bikeslut-0761_zpsf4bdaf32.jpg

bikeslut-0760_zpsb04caaec.jpg

WintyHisself

bikeslut-0758_zps10029536.jpg

bikeslut-0752_zps39fce2b1.jpg

bikeslut-0747_zps6c22c832.jpg

Axel

bikeslut-0740_zps2084b652.jpg

Cool shot!

bikeslut-0736_zps152c1ffe.jpg

bikeslut-0734_zpsfb10ec29.jpg

tntbromo?

bikeslut-0735_zps23b2c497.jpg

tntmo

bikeslut-0729_zps1876a2b5.jpg

bikeslut-0723_zpsfa88a74a.jpg

Goofy:

bikeslut-0730_zps6e348f57.jpg

bikeslut-0725_zps56a77e06.jpg

bikeslut-0720_zps2b0706f4.jpg

Me

bikeslut-0722_zpsee97df80.jpg

bikeslut-0710_zps89730016.jpg

That's it for now- if this should have been posted in ride reports, feel free to move it.

GREAT pics, BikeSlut! Shooting action with a POS p&s is difficult at best- that's why I don't do it….

Good pics, thanks for getting some shots! My buddy Kevin had a blast, it was his first track day and only his fourth time riding a dirt bike. He made a new line off one of the berms on his first lap, but recovered from that and stayed on track the rest of the day.

Was he on the WR450? If so, he gave "busting a berm" a whole new meaning...I saw that somebody went off the track at a VERY bad spot, then saw bowers and some guy having a chat......he seemed a little shaken not stirred; bruises the gin

Where are the shots of "Dualsport" springs landing the jumps??

:shiftyeyes_anim:

Glad you all had a hoot.

Was he on the WR450? If so, he gave "busting a berm" a whole new meaning...I saw that somebody went off the track at a VERY bad spot, then saw bowers and some guy having a chat......he seemed a little shaken not stirred; bruises the gin

Yeah, I saw the tire track, stood on the pegs and looked over, saw him trying to start his bike. He was WAY in the weeds down there, winded and tired. Helped push him out, but couldn't get his bike started. Stopped BikeSlut who knows the mysteries of starting a Yamaha.

Nice guy.

Where are the shots of "Dualsport" springs landing the jumps??

:shiftyeyes_anim:

Glad you all had a hoot.

Here on my DRZ400 with "I have no fucking idea what this suspension is" suspension. It's at George's now for seals and maybe some mods to the front forks.

13684184655_dc5cea20d0_b.jpg

YZ450F, yes. He improved quite a bit and got some air on the tabletop jumps at the end of the day. He's ready for the next track day, and after riding Tim's WR250F he wants to get one.

I went to the track with two KTM's and one Yamaha, and left with only the Yamaha. I'm sure the KTM's will be in the back of my truck again at one point.

YZ450F, yes. He improved quite a bit and got some air on the tabletop jumps at the end of the day. He's ready for the next track day, and after riding Tim's WR250F he wants to get one.

I went to the track with two KTM's and one Yamaha, and left with only the Yamaha. I'm sure the KTM's will be in the back of my truck again at one point.

Not to turn this into a sales thread, but once I prove to myself that the 565 is reliable I'll be selling my completely sorted WR250F. If your buddy wants to ride it to see if he'd like it I'm sure we can arrange something. Mine has a Rekluse also which should help a dirt n00b concentrate on picking lines and throttle control instead of worrying about stalling.

He really liked the E-start, but the Rekluse is almost as good. I'll let him know, thanks.

Reliable 565? I'm rooting for you!

with only the Yamaha. I'm sure the KTM's will be in the back of my truck again at one point.

Not to turn this into a sales thread, but once I prove to myself that the 565 is reliable I'll be selling my completely sorted WR250F. If your buddy wants to ride it to see if he'd like it I'm sure we can arrange something. Mine has a Rekluse also which should help a dirt n00b concentrate on picking lines and throttle control instead of worrying about stalling.

Next time I'll make sure to pack some money with me and take the Strom out for a few laps.

badass on a 50cc KTM... kid was running laps and having a blast

bikeslut-0755_zps2608bcb2.jpg

Even a quad was out there

bikeslut-0757_zps5c3d55cc.jpg

rhydethis busting a berm on his DR350

bikeslut-0756_zpsba1f7754.jpg

and jumping

bikeslut-0743_zps5244c453.jpg

ok- so some of the guys jumped better than others

bikeslut-0737_zps44bea2bd.jpg

I think this is Daniel

bikeslut-0733_zpsf4b702ce.jpg

I apologize if this offends anybody... apparently I was slowing somebody up

bikeslut-0731_zpse3f2f325.jpg

Next time I'll make sure to pack some money with me and take the Strom out for a few laps.

I was going to offer to let you ride my bike, but it seemed like you didn't really have an interest... yeah... the strom... good luck with that-lol

I was going to offer to let you ride my bike, but it seemed like you didn't really have an interest... yeah... the strom... good luck with that-lol

I just didn't have cash on me and I didn't want to just go out on the track and not pay the owner his due. I think I could easily get the Strom around the track. Just not very fast.

trust me... just pay John his $20 and ask around... mine was only being ridden half the time anyway. There were a few bikes that had more temporary jockeys than Marilyn Monroe... that was a fun day; next time we have a Sunday forecast under 80 degrees, I'll probably post up aain

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the offer on the bike to ride too.

Thanks for posting the pics Bob, had a blast and my first time on a track. Sure was fun and need to do it more !!

Thanks for posting the pics Bob, had a blast and my first time on a track. Sure was fun and need to do it more !!