I've wanted to informally get a trail ride local lark/corral on minis or as many as possible bike, bring um if you got em, maybe not completely limited to under 21in 18in wheeled bikes, but something like that for a good fun laugh fest. I have either my1980 XR80 or my 97 XR100 for the ride. Anyone interested in something like this. It will make for great pics and viddy. My leetle bikes have been sitting and they need some ride love. Check in with suggestions. I think just an informal type thing is best and maybe if those that dont have "minis" are also more than welcome as well. And for sure it will be an adventure and a laugh and half as well.

I'm in...try for a Sunday...TTR125

I'll bring a video camera...and i'll just carry the bike over obstacles

We tried this once before but the ride leader bailed; I have an XR70 for Goofy if he wants to join

Goofy has a TW200 though, so he already qualifies

Jon...picturing the two of us on 125s has me laughing already.

Tntmo- don't you have somefat-tired suzuki thing?

wow great response, let me get the carbbys cleaned out and lets try for a day, (next sunday is out dang it)

PS for you ttr125 folks ive got a great build spec for those, I did one with a pro circuit pipe, BBR airbox/filter mod/BBR frame cradle and spot on jetting spec, the thing runs soooo good, like an entirely different bike. Epic fun totally uncorked

I'm not putting money into the girlfriend's bike- she barely wants to ride...

I think there should be a limit on wheel size. < 21"/18"

jon I was going to leave it loose in case others want in with no mini but the response is really good. so as we get this thing together. we can figure it all out, Im thinking an early mar sat or sun

lets start here location preference? 2 choices lark or mccain.... (just kidding) or corral?think logistsics, photo ops, number of folks to park. For me its a lark excursion, easier to deal with

sunday i may be tied to my daughter she has a meeting I need to go with her to. It may not be a go so, regardless I'll be working the xr100 this PM to get her going again. Sat was better but man you are fast BS I was thinking a couple weeks out ...especially with rain on the forecast this week make me want to do a big bike run.

I would of just kept at minis IMO. I have a KLX 110 and have done mini days before and had a blast. CALVMX has a mini class thats a blast. I know not everyone has a mini around but mini is mini, tiddler if you want 200cc and under. Again just my own thoughts.

AWP(awaiting parts) for XR100 new manifold on the way, rubber was cracked on the installed one.

Psssst. Anybody need a nice clean, trick CR85 Expert for the ride? I have one for sale. Just sayin'......