Ride-Orange

She's a BEAUT, Pa!

Many thanks to CATwrench for giving up this sweeeet ride for such a reasonable price. It probably won't look like this for long, so I wanted to post it for posterity (yeah, and brag just a little!).

From CATwrench's original ad:

2007 KTM 525EXC- Bike has been professionally desmogged and rejetted, fully dressed factory supermoto kit w/ Pirelli tires (and superbling polished aluminum 17" rims, axel sliders & peg sliders new in the bags) as well as black excel dirt wheels and sixdays tires (15min. swap time). Scott steering stabilizer, KTM skidplate and radiator guards, IMS 3.1 tank as well as factory tank, white bros e2 exhaust (with extra inserts) and factory exhaust, baja designs rear LED kit w/ extra LED signals, Baja designs quick release 8" racelight as well as factory light, gold chains, extra sprockets. Enduro engineering tall/firm seat as well as factory seat... All factory parts are in brand new condition (he wasn't kidding, BRAND NEW), extra plastics, Cycra Bark Busters, KTM orange anodized oil filter covers, JD Jet Kit, and a little rubber grommet on the kick starter...

Catwrench took R-O Junior's 450SX in partial trade and promised he would get another plated bike sometime in the future to join us on some adventures. I'm going to hold you to that Nate!

IMG_0153.jpg

Traded one pumpkin for another? Nice deal, wish I would have had the $$ because I was considering it. When we going on a supermoto ride???

:(

I don't know you CATwrench, but I kind of understand! Have no idea why you had to sell your bike that fast, but probably some type of financial situation. All here are passionate about motorcycles, but the truth is that you can always improve the situation and buy another bike. Sometimes you lose sometimes you win, but material things, even motorcycles are replaceable. I sold my KTM300EXC in order to pay for my Husqvarna TE450 last year, and that hurt. I still miss the KTM300EXC. Now, I got myself a BMW G650X in order to have a second more balanced bike for longer rides, but seems I should sell the husky as I need more liquidity for my business, and it makes sense financially (plus I want to help my son get his own bike). I advertised the bike yesterday and I already have a buyer, and I'm kind of getting sad. :( Well, I have changed my mind in the past, so who knows whay will happen! In the meantime, cheer up, you may end up getting the new Ducati Super Motard, or next generation KTM in the near future when things get resolved! :) And, the way Rob rides his bikes, this beautiful bike will not stay beautiful in the near future! :):):) Just like my BMW G650X used to be beautiful, but then I crashed and scratched the paint, and then broke the skid plate, and then... on and on.... but heck, are not bikes to enjoy? B)

:) Very Nice addition to the Orange Mafia you got there Rob!

That thing will be a blast on the twisties! Now that you SCHWINN and tntmo all have hotrod Motards I think you guys might have started a new phase with this bunch that has allot of potential for epic rides and great times!

The pig is still in the stealership pen so If I don't ride I'll meet up with you all after the ride tomorrow night for.....:)

Gunz

Thanks for the cudo kids...

sure that light will be enough?

It was actually too much. I put on the stock mask last night to check it out. We'll save the Baja light for night rides and races...

So what's JR gonna ride?

After I sell the 525 and 625 we'll be looking for a plated 450. I was thinking about Martins Husky but the boy is a REAL KTM fan (I wonder where he got THAT from :( )

Congratulations Rob, looks nice. Are you going to turn her into dirt machine?

Dirt wheels came with the package, it's a 15 minute swap. As soon as I get the beefy springs on her (to carry my XXL @ss) - WE RIDE :D

When we going on a supermoto ride???

She's dressed and ready to dance. Post a ride or PM me Tom!

:(

And, the way Rob rides his bikes, this beautiful bike will not stay beautiful in the near future! :(:(:)

:) What are you trying to say Martin? :) You must have looked at the carguy's video of me from the last Jacumba ride :D:(B):)

Don't worry CAT', I'll take good care of your baby :)

Many thanks to Kaw'ee for giving up this sweeeet paint job for such a reasonable price.

ridegreendb8.jpg

Your welcome rob, still enough paint leftover to hit those other ones.