Sneeker

650Ben - Rest in Peace

Anyone want to meet up at my place or Hernandez Hideaway ( Lake Hodges )

How bout we meet at Hernandez for brunch/lunch at 11:30.....then head out as a group no later than ~1:30pm (service is at 2)

19320 Lake Drive Escondido, CA 92029‎

Edit details

(760) 746-1444

I am in on this idea....Will be there at 11:30 WITH KTM 690..Not my Blazer.

Chevy.jpg

After the sevice if not toooo late we can hit the Kraken in Cardiff...My old stomping grounds

Kr.jpg

Anyone want to meet up at my place or Hernandez Hideaway ( Lake Hodges )

How bout we meet at Hernandez for brunch/lunch at 11:30.....then head out as a group no later than ~1:30pm (service is at 2)

11:30, Hernandez Hideaway is good. I'll be there.

Guest Crusty

Since I used to ride my plated CR 500 with Ben and his old friends.

I will be on it.

Leaving the beach by Tammarack.

BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAP. RING A DING DING.

"11:30, Hernandez Hideaway is good. I'll be there."

Hey, that sounds good ! I'll be there.

Brunch Sunday is a zoo around there..I will call Rick and Sebina - The owners and try and get a reservation for??? 10????

I'll be there at 11:30,..........would really love to ride, but slabbing on the 450 is just not so much fun.....we shall see.......maybe?

I'm too slow to keep up with you seasoned street riders cruising del dios though........

I'll be there at 11:30,..........would really love to ride, but slabbing on the 450 is just not so much fun.....we shall see.......maybe?

I'm too slow to keep up with you seasoned street riders cruising del dios though........

Drive to my house and take my 690 supermoto and I will ride my Kawi 1200?

We wont reach any serious speeds. Like 3 miles of Hwy and twistys thru RSF

Drive to my house and take my 690 supermoto and I will ride my Kawi 1200?

We wont reach any serious speeds. Like 3 miles of Hwy and twistys thru RSF

You Are so sweet....I'll take your 690 for a spin on the dirt any day.....but I wouldn't be comfortable borrowing a bike for the street....Thanks so much, see you sunday one way or another...

Reservation is in for 10 people at 11:30am at the table called " The Alcove ". If you have been there before when you walk in its on your left against the wall elevated and in the middle. If anyone thinks there is going to be more then 10 get back to me and I will change it but we will lose this table cuz it only fits 10 in the alcove. There is larger seating ares for parties in the patio on right as you walk in.

Reservation is in for 10 people at 11:30am at the table called " The Alcove ". If you have been there before when you walk in its on your left against the wall elevated and in the middle. If anyone thinks there is going to be more then 10 get back to me and I will change it but we will lose this table cuz it only fits 10 in the alcove. There is larger seating ares for parties in the patio on right as you walk in.

In. HH. 11:20.

If we need a bigger table let me know and I will switch us to the patio area. Nothing is set in stone until late Friday.

If anyone of us brings a significant other ( how is that for PC )spouse, friend etc I will put us in the patio if we go over 10 people. Patio can go to like 20.

1-Schwinn

2-Erick

3-Crawdaddy

4-KTMrad

5-dsfox

6-Afry

7-Covered in Dust

8-paulmbowers

9-GY6.1911 +1...Makes 10...

11-SlowDown

12-Curtis

13-Strega

My lady will be joining us... So that makes 10 even.

That's why my 950 doesn't have any passenger pegs! biggrin.gif

If we need a bigger table let me know and I will switch us to the patio area. Nothing is set in stone until late Friday.

If anyone of us brings a significant other ( how is that for PC )spouse, friend etc I will put us in the patio if we go over 10 people. Patio can go to like 20.

1-Schwinn

2-Erick

3-Crawdaddy

4-KTMrad

5-dsfox

6-Afry

7-Covered in Dust

8-paulmbowers

9-GY6.1911 +1...................

Thanks for coordinating that.

Will be coming up from Baja Sunday

dont think theres enough time logistically, sorry to say

I think its great how this club works...

+1 on the motorcycles and wheelies for me please........if / when

This is awesome!!! The family will be stoked that so many of the SDAR family will be attending.

I was asked by the family if a few members of the club would be available to assist directing people before the service. I will be there for sure and may ask some of you to assist as you arrive. If you don't want to that is ok.

I also got a question regarding dress from one of our members. My understanding is that there will be a very short formal service at the beginning and then a celebration of Ben's life afterwards with the focus on the celebration. Riding gear is fine for this event so please dress as you would normally when you ride.

However Schwinn should probably not wear his pink skin suit and tutu. :heh:/>:heh:/>

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Rex

This is awesome!!! The family will be stoked that so many of the SDAR family will be attending.

I was asked by the family if a few members of the club would be available to assist directing people before the service. I will be there for sure and may ask some of you to assist as you arrive. If you don't want to that is ok.

I also got a question regarding dress from one of our members. My understanding is that there will be a very short formal service at the beginning and then a celebration of Ben's life afterwards with the focus on the celebration. Riding gear is fine for this event so please dress as you would normally when you ride.

However Schwinn should probably not wear his pink skin suit and tutu. :heh:/>/>:heh:/>/>

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Rex

I'd be happy to assist directing people.

My lady will be joining us... So that makes 10 even.

That's why my 950 doesn't have any passenger pegs! biggrin.gif

I still havent added pegs yet...Doesn't stop her. Shes a brute within... I asked her, "Hey, Im going to show my respects this Sunday in regards to a fellow SDAR that suddenly passed on. Do you have plans?". She replies immediately, in a not so happy tone, " Is that your way of inviting me or excluding me?!? I said, in an assertive manner along with a smile, " Of course I'm inviting you, sheesh woman"...