bikeslut

Sunday- InKoPah/Jacumba

early start- maybe 8

Intermediate riders, if only for stagecoach...

Water, tools, etc. Cactus have been known to be out there, and some rocks. Plan accordingly.

Usually a half day ride.

Meet at the Info board on the frontage road just west and south of the in ko pah exit

Cactus have been known to be out there

No likey cactus. I wore too many of them on Wednesday. <_<

The previous report looks fun...

Lurking...

Jason- good ride for you...some technical, but not as tech as Ranger

Wider trails than most of the Lark and Corral stuff- some wide open trails, some rocks. I don't know the area that well, and seem to stumble around looking for stuff and not always finding what I'm looking for

BLM land, so stickered bikes are ok- no plate required

Jason- good ride for you...some technical, but not as tech as Ranger

Wider trails than most of the Lark and Corral stuff- some wide open trails, some rocks. I don't know the area that well, and seem to stumble around looking for stuff and not always finding what I'm looking for

BLM land, so stickered bikes are ok- no plate required

Kind of an understatement don't you think

looks like fun. if i've got enough time to get that far away on sunday i may join you. otherwise my time in jacumba will have to wait.

To clarify: stagecoach trail is very rocky...the short climb to the mine has small rubbly rocks...the wash has sand...a lot of the trails are not all that rocky

I forgot to mention the views...way up high overlooking the desert. We took Wil (hucker) there for one of his first rides on a dirt bike (before he went all Hollywood) and he did fine, and so did his newb buddy

Its all very rideable...

Oh man ! Again I have a prior commitment I would be there. I love that place you can get as technical as you want . This is a good one for Ozzy.

All are welcome... toughest bit we will do is Stagecoach, and if anybody feels it is over their head, it is a 10 minute lollipop (starts where it ends)... so somebody can just wait it out and enjoy the views

Jason- see you tomorrow... bring your Go Pro, and maybe we can put it on my bike and get some good footage of you

All are welcome... toughest bit we will do is Stagecoach, and if anybody feels it is over their head, it is a 10 minute lollipop (starts where it ends)... so somebody can just wait it out and enjoy the views

Jason- see you tomorrow... bring your Go Pro, and maybe we can put it on my bike and get some good footage of you

Looks fun!!! PM sent :torch:

Take the Exit 77 InKoPah...turn right at the end of ramp, turn right on frontage road- info board/dirt lot about 1/4 mile on the left

So far we fave 4- we could go more, but 4 is good too.

If anybody wants to park at the Albertsons in Alpine, they can load in to my truck with bike and gear- post here first please

That looks like some great riding. I'm going to hook up on the next one!