KTMrad

10th Annual Anza Borrego Desert Dash Dualsport Ride

I'll ride with you. I fall down in the sand sometimes and I'm not that fast of a rider, but I have fun.

Sounds like a sure thing for a good time! (especially with the name of "Spank") :coolio::lol:

Sorry...couldn't help myself :ph34r:

I sent in my form, I plan to camp out in my tent if it gets bad, I will move to back seat of my truck. Do I need to reserve a tent site somewhere or is the section reserved already taken care of?

You don't need to reserve a tent site, but you can if you want.

The tent sites are in the section where they put all us dualsporters.

Do you guys think it is too late to sign up for this event?

Nope, DO IT! :smile_anim::good:

Yeah, if it's not sold out, I'd jump on it. It'd be a great ride for you and Dad. You'd get a baptism by fire in meeting so many knuckleheads in a 2 day span and Schwinn in a tutu will burn your retinas, but hey........:king:/>

Still openings left, c'mon down !

Please pre-register since it will probably fill up again.

I sent my check in about 5 days ago! Im very excited, this is my first dualsport ride. I have never even touched a roll chart.... But I can hit a triple at the track lol.

sounds like its gonna be a ton of fun! I registered for both days and will be tenting it. What is the weather usually like?

sounds like its gonna be a ton of fun! I registered for both days and will be tenting it. What is the weather usually like?

It's like all different each year. Some years are just cool and sunny, others are cold and rainy, some years a re a bit of both or just overcast. You never know what February weather will bring for the event. People always have lots of fun, no matter what the weather brings.

Well crap, I just checked the calender and realized I have a snowboarding trip planned with some buddies that weekend.. I can still back out though, I will have to see how pa feels about it. Decisions decisions decisions...

I can finally say I am IN for this, my second DD. I'll try to get payment and registration out soon. I'll be car camping again like last year. Just gotta make sure I get more than 2 hours sleep on day one and to wake up early enough to ride for day 2 :lol:

REMINDER: SDAR contributing members who pay the yearly voluntary club membership, get $10 off the DD entry !

My wife and I are signed up for this, our first Desert Dash!

We'll probably opt out of riding the hardest sections and might not make it the entire dash, but we love riding in the area and are looking forward to it. If anyone's in a similar position you are welcome to join our group!

Any openings still for this ride or is it closed? Last year my XR decided to blow it's exhaust valve seat just outside of Borrego Springs on the first day. It's ready for some redemption if there's still any openings.

Marc

Yes, still openings. If you don't see a post that entry is closed, then there are still openings.

Thanks !

Will we be getting an email confirmation when our entrance fee is received and we are officially "In" ?

Will we be getting an email confirmation when our entrance fee is received and we are officially "In" ?

Yes, confirmations will be sent out soon.

Just got my Nemos Cake order in for the Dash for Dessert after lunch in Borrego Sunday. Ordered Singles again.

2 Cases of Carrot Cake

2 Cases of banana

1 Case of Chocolate

Last year I forgot them in my trailer back at Butterfield...remind me this year..

Check them out.

http://www.nemosbakery.com/squares.html

I'm reminding you.....DON'T FORGET THEM ! :lol:/>

My kids were stoked!!! Ha Ha

Schwinn, thanks to you and your bro for sponsoring the lunch and Nemo's cakes again ! (Brown Bag Sandwich Co.)

Hello Desert Dash Riders, i lost my partner to ride with, so i wanted to know if any one needs a partner or a group needs another rider. I am an experienced desert rider and can ride fast or slow, all depends how we go.

Thanks

Leo

agetro@gmail.com

My wife and I are signed up for this, our first Desert Dash!

We'll probably opt out of riding the hardest sections and might not make it the entire dash, but we love riding in the area and are looking forward to it. If anyone's in a similar position you are welcome to join our group!

Can I join your group? I'm riding a sidecar bike with my friend as co-pilot. We would like to take it easy this ride as it is our first. Just want to have fun and make it back in one piece. Would love to join your group if this sounds like a match :coolio:/>/>/>

post-15156-089944400 1360357239_thumb.jp