Callahan's

8111 Mira Mesa Boulevard

San Diego, CA 92126-2601

(858) 578-7892

Dinner / social hour & HAPPY hour - appetizers, beers, drink specials

6pm to 7pm

Meeting 7pm to 8pm-ish

MAP HERE

Gary LaPlante of MOTOVENTURES will be our guest speaker.....

LINK HERE to MOTOVENTURES

If you don't know Gary, he is a former trials champion that has turned his skillset to off-road rider training as well as adventure touring. He does off-road training courses at his 350 acre property in Anza, plus he puts together rides in Baja, Arizona, and other places. He will talk about various subjects listed here, plus be open to your questions.

Gary LaPlante has more than 35 years of trials competition experience that includes six Arizona State Trials Championships and several top 10 finishes at AMA trials nationals. Most recently, Gary LaPlante has won the Masters-class trials championship in the ultra-competitive Southern California trials series and remains today a top ranked local expert and national vet-expert trials rider.

Hope to see y'all there !

I'm in if I'm in town. I know Gary from when he rode trials and worked for Honda corporation in Gardena.

OK coach meeting 17th, I can be there.

Planning on attending the meeting........cool that you hooked Gary as a speaker.....I took a Motoventure class in 02(?)......highly recommended......nice guy and skilled instructor/rider

Is anyone riding up from the Temecula area? I will be leaving at 5:15. Let me know if you want to ride up together.

I'm out....medical appt in afternoon then I need to head home <_<

Is anyone riding up from the Temecula area? I will be leaving at 5:15. Let me know if you want to ride up together.

I'm already down by Mirmar/UTC for work today, but I can ride north with you after the meeting (I live in Fallbrook).