Might try to make it, ( if I don't ride toro peak that day, current possibility) I would camp as well....also up for trail work for a while on sunday....Can you post the definite meeting spot?.....I'd likely arrive and set up camp prior to ride at 7 pm.....

Not a big night rider, but between the full moon and my new 100w bulb (possible thanks to new stator) sounds like fun!!!

Lets plan to meet at bobcat meadows campground around 5:00pm

I will be there closer to noon to setup my tent and ride some single tracks so feel free to show up earlier.

I updated the first post. I hope this work for everyone.

I have to work on sat at least till 4:00. I would like to meet the group in Pine Valley. Does 6:00 seem reasonable? That would give an hour from Corral the the cul de sac.

I have to work on sat at least till 4:00. I would like to meet the group in Pine Valley. Does 6:00 seem reasonable? That would give an hour from Corral the the cul de sac.

ya, i wasn't sure if anyone wanted to meet at pine valley so I deleted it. But yes, we can pick you up there around 6:30-6:45 at the cul de sac in pine valley. Is that cool?

ya, i wasn't sure if anyone wanted to meet at pine valley so I deleted it. But yes, we can pick you up there around 6:30-6:45 at the cul de sac in pine valley. Is that cool?

Yep, that will work perfect.

Thanks, Ben

I haven't ridden this area before. If there is a lot of good trail riding and singletrack I should bring my DRZ on a trailer. If it's mostly open easy stuff then I could ride down on my GS. Camping either way. Let me know what you recommend. thanks.

I haven't ridden this area before. If there is a lot of good trail riding and singletrack I should bring my DRZ on a trailer. If it's mostly open easy stuff then I could ride down on my GS. Camping either way. Let me know what you recommend. thanks.

both :heh:

If you are just doing the night ride, the GS should be fine... they are riding the singletrack during the daylight hours, and it would be a bit much for a GS

I'll be riding a DRZ with street tires for the evening

there are plenty of knarly single track trails at corral canyon.....if you get there in the afternoon....but the way you rock that GS, you'd be fine on that too!!!.....plenty of big bike friendly stuff down there also.....

I could ride the KTM from home, but because I'm camping, I'll truck down to bring more gear......I plan to arrive at bobcat by 2 pm, ride the afternoon, make dinner, than head out for the night ride......

Deb I don't like trying to follow your little KTM when I'm on the big BMW pig bike. LOL.

Maybe I'll come in the afternoon with the DRZ on the trailer and then I can bring more camping gear anyway.

Jonathan and Tommy, you out there? are you coming?

Deb I don't like trying to follow your little KTM when I'm on the big BMW pig bike. LOL.

Maybe I'll come in the afternoon with the DRZ on the trailer and then I can bring more camping gear anyway.

I'm going and my buddy Paul is coming too. Tommy is also going, should be fun!

I plan to arrive at Bobcat soon after noon and ride single track. I'm contemplating doing a shorter ride at Corral after dark (~8 pm) instead of the dual sport ride in case there is any interest in that option. Will camp the night and plan to do some early trail work if that happens.

If I come out, was wondering if anyone will have someone staying in camp when everyone goes riding...if yes, than I could bring Cody boy, our mascot.

I'm going and my buddy Paul is coming too. Tommy is also going, should be fun!

Are you guys camping, too?

Guest Crusty

I'm contemplating doing a shorter ride at Corral after dark (~8 pm) instead of the dual sport ride in case there is any interest in that option. Will camp the night and plan to do some early trail work if that happens.

[/quote)

That's what I was thinking. Like the ride we did last year at night.

I only have 1 hour on my bike and am recovering from a bad crash, so I plan to ride a mellow pace.

Craig.

Guest Crusty

If I come out, was wondering if anyone will have someone staying in camp when everyone goes riding...if yes, than I could bring Cody boy, our mascot.

Randy, I plan to camp and bring my wife and daughter, who can watch Cody.

weather looks awesome....high of 83 for campo....low in the 40's....still chilly at night! perfect for riding/camping...

I still have a new Night Rider HID helmet light left over from the group purchase if anyone is interested, PM me for details. Ken

INFO

More INFO

Adventure Pass Info

" The pass is required for vehicles parked on national forest land for recreation."

Just in case someone may be unfamiliar & so ya don't have to backtrack to get one. Pine Valley store/gas usually has 'em but call ahead for availability.

You coming out, Paul?

I believe I might.

It will run beyond my bedtime, so I'll give it every consideration.