captcham

Big Bear Trail Riding Extravaganza- May 6th-8th

We will be returning to the mountains for the season and invite anyone interested to join us.

Camping at Serrano Campground Site #86

Family camping, BBQ and campfire BS as always

Riding will be daulsport (plated bikes) mostly fire roads and trails some more challenging than others.

Looking forward to being in the mountains again hope to see some of ya, Cheers

I suggest reserving a campsite ASAP as this usually fills up fast

post-2007-013124800 1302192744_thumb.jpg

I'm in with room in my yard for campers and a spare bedroom here in BB if Serrano is full.

any others going up? I need a long weekend of riding with better riders than me (yeah yeah... mistress qualifies as a better rider)

anybody going that has already adapted to my personality??

So where in "the Mountains" is this?

Edit

Never mind, I think I found it. Big Bear Lake? I have lived in San Diego 36 years and have never been there. My loss I guess.

I think the kids and I will all head up on SATURDAY morning THE 7TH...(already talked with j-bags about staying there)....and celebrate my birthday (May 6th) that weekend riding big bear...son is licensed, daughter should be permitted by then, so we'll come up with all 3 bikes...no better way to spend a family weekend and birthday....

I am in!!!!!! I have sp# 87 will be going up Thursday . If anyone wants to pool up with me let me know .Also will have enough room for camping.

DON

I think the kids and I will all head up on SATURDAY morning THE 7TH...(already talked with j-bags about staying there)....and celebrate my birthday (May 6th) that weekend riding big bear...son is licensed, daughter should be permitted by then, so we'll come up with all 3 bikes...no better way to spend a family weekend and birthday....

Seems like the cat is either out of the bag, getting out of the bag or half in the bag. Not sure which.

Any attempts at trickery will be thwarted by our love to congregate and ride...............????

Let me be the first to say Surprise and wish Deb a happy birthday.

Happy birthday Deb.

Looking forward to riding not only this weekend to the Bar10 but also in May on your birthday weekend.

I'm in.......needless to say.....!!

I am in!!!!!! I have sp# 87 will be going up Thursday . If anyone wants to pool up with me let me know .Also will have enough room for camping.

DON

P.M. Sent

Guest Crusty

Seems like the cat is either out of the bag, getting out of the bag or half in the bag. Not sure which.

Any attempts at trickery will be thwarted by our love to congregate and ride...............????

Let me be the first to say Surprise and wish Deb a happy birthday.

Happy birthday Deb.

Looking forward to riding not only this weekend to the Bar10 but also in May on your birthday weekend.

I'm in.......needless to say.....!!

Have a great weekend, I am going to miss, this one. We will be up later.

Going to Vegas that weekend for the Supercross finals.

I guess there will be no pulling one over on the Fox. Too bad it would have been fun. Baldbeemer and I are in. We are riding up on Friday morning.

Johnnybags, are you still thinking about riding to Pioneertown on Saturday?

I'm down as a definite......maybe :blink::wacko::lol:

We'll have just returned from Bar 10......may not be able to pull off back to back weekends.......we'll see....

I guess there will be no pulling one over on the Fox. Too bad it would have been fun. Baldbeemer and I are in. We are riding up on Friday morning.

Johnnybags, are you still thinking about riding to Pioneertown on Saturday?

Like the profile says...."Always looking to ride"

Although it looks like we'll be riding without the birthday girl....

:(

Damn it! What's The Fox up to now? We'll still have one birthday girl since mine is on May 4th but it won't be as fun without Deb.

SHe'll be there. Just not riding.

Definitely will be there!...perhaps with my broken hand, one of the big bike guys can take me for a 2-up adventure?....fun just different.....my son will still want to ride, he's competent and faster than me. .....we will arrive by 9 on sat. am or earlier if need be .....

Definitely will be there!...perhaps with my broken hand, one of the big bike guys can take me for a 2-up adventure?....fun just different.....my son will still want to ride, he's competent and faster than me. .....we will arrive by 9 on sat. am or earlier if need be .....

Listen to you!!! Is rest and recuperation even in your vocabulary?