Looks like registration is open. BBTR Entry

Who's in??

I have never done this event so where is a good place to stay? Is somebody renting a house? Spill it man..

I'll be there. This is one of my "staple" rides. It's always fun and always beautiful.

I'll be there downloading tracks/riding sweep.....this is a great event, don't miss it!

IN!

not sure on the accomidations yet.....most likely the same as usual

How much pavement is usually on this ride?

Less than 10% of it is pavement, usually. It's a different loop each year however. These guys try to minimize the pavement and it's usually only to connect trails. If you want to attempt any of the hardways, I'd recommend bringing as small and light a bike as you have with a plate.

I'm in....just volunteered and will be working a checkpoint one day...riding the other.....I'm spending next week with the BBTR guys at Bar10...probably have more info then...

SO....Looks as though the list is small from SDAR. Post up if you are IN.

Rexr

Zoot

Crawdaddy

DD

Strega

CID

Fox

SnowAviation

Fish

DRDan

Boat440

Crusty

Who else?

Renting a cabin again this year. Burgers, Beer, bumper pool and darts on Friday evening! Get together for more beer and games Saturday night after the raffle and dinner.

PM me for the address that I don't have as of yet :lol: almost everybody on the IN list has my number....if not, it's in the members section.

Going to be an awesome ride this year! Lot's of new / different trails than in years past...

I'm IN .. (really?)

Just changed my bike set up, dramatically . So, I'll be learning it/her all over again... (Love'ya SUZI)

Not the best time to find out how my bike will ride, on a first ever "official" ride...

But I'm an optimist. ... As long as I'll get there, ... The Finish.. !!!

I think, that means... No Plaque...*(read: should I OR should I not trying for the hard route/plaque..)

Since, I've never participated in an event like this before, but have ridden many various terrains (5 years of off road/fire-road/desert type riding---- on the weekends.. -which makes it approx 200 days.. ON THE WRONG SET UP.... that is. .. . .... -Holly cow, I can't believe I've done this for so long .. ..

... Do you have to commit to one route.. hard/easy at the start?, or can you choose while on track. ...

.. I'll find out, eventually.

Thanks for any "heads up input".

Sorry, if this is a thread "high jack".

-In either way , .. I am looking forward to the next weekend.

Have fun , everyone ...

Dan

I'm in if the berg is fixed or I may just use the kids exc that I gave him

... Do you have to commit to one route.. hard/easy at the start?, or can you choose while on track. ... .. I'll find out, eventually.

Dan

When you register and get tracks/maps/charts, etc on Friday, you will be able to deternime routes, bail outs etc....

a San Bernardino National Forest Map is a good tool to have up there.....route numbers labeled, etc....

REI has them , or ranger stations up there...

In, see SDAR members at dinner saturday.

Anyone riding Sunday?

Yes, whether ride tracks or other more desireable routes, (I like to ride where everyone else ISN'T)...but will spend sunday riding...

Guest Crusty

In. Rocken the XR680L,Staying at Motel 6.coolio.gif

Is anybody arriving early??

By Friday noon- 1300ish?

-Like I wrote b4 I have to relearn/feel my bike.

So, a short excursion would be nice. -If work messes my plan(early departure) up.

For now I am all: GO....

This week has been long,... taking 4ever to pass. ...

Patience, young Luke, patience..

Till soon. D.

SO....Looks as though the list is small from SDAR. Post up if you are IN.

Rexr

Zoot

Crawdaddy

DD

Strega

CID

Fox

SnowAviation

Fish

DRDan

Boat440

Crusty

Who else?

Renting a cabin / house again this year. Burgers, Beer, bumper pool and darts on Friday evening! Get together for more beer and games Saturday night after the raffle and dinner at the convention center.

PM me for the address......almost everybody on the IN list has my number....if not, it's in the members section.

Going to be an awesome ride this year! Lot's of new / different trails than in years past...

Leavin tomorrow between 11 and 12 from Lakeside with 2 stops on the way. See ya'll up there!

Will have the bbq going Friday evening....feel free to BYOB and meat to cook on the bbq. Swap some stories and meet some people.

Mike

Is anybody arriving early??

By Friday noon- 1300ish?

Hope to arrive to Big Bear before noon, ride the afternoon til 4 ish, then working registration......no particulars yet, except nothing TOOO knarly planned

(8 weeks in from hand surgery, so not trying to tackle Gold mt. or Hoss's Rattlesnake route just yet :lol: )......... I'll pm you my cell....

I won't make this ride since I just got back a week ago from the High Sierra and the Dual Dogs Seqouia ride.

Wanted to mention this......

Husqvarna Motorcycles will have their new Dual Sport bikes on display and will be giving demo rides before and during signup at the Big Bear Convention Center on Friday, June 24th. The Husqvarna display will open at approximately 3pm and signup begins at 6pm.

Here's your chance to try out the new Husky's.

Guest Crusty

Ready to Ride, leaving Cbad as soon as my wife will let me.

Crusty Demon.readytoride018.jpg

Leavin tomorrow between 11 and 12 from Lakeside with 2 stops on the way. See ya'll up there!

Will have the bbq going Friday evening....feel free to BYOB and meat to cook on the bbq. Swap some stories and meet some people.

Mike

Yes, Sir, I'd Love to.

I have some rabbit ... 2BBQ.., Sorry, Ladies.. But, they just taste like chicken... .. :)

Peace, to y'all veggies.. (no disrespect. ..) Do watchalike..